Titled Ground Knife Fighting////Advanced Tactics
by W. Hock Hochheim

Overall wasn't bad, a little dated on terminology and other stuff. Ground fighting has come a long way in the last 10 years.

It's about 130 minutes long. He is a very detailed teacher. Some of the stuff I've been doing all these years I didn't know had crazy names already, but hey that's part of the fun right.

He spends most of the time spent working from a double knife double catch type setup. But at the end he shows a couple students sparring a bit without starting at this place.

He's big on small circles and I am also. Always good to fight smarter versus harder and good body mechanics definitely helps when fighting larger opponents.

I would have liked to see them getting their feet and legs in the fight more in regards to working against the knife. But truly unless someone is doing this sort of thing in a ground fighting application regularly, you tend to miss using your second set of hands effectively.

Overall it's a decent video, don't expect the world. But he does give you practical applications you can work on by yourself if you lack a training partner also.