DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We brought a friend's Barrett again. He gets NV and thermal at cost, I get to borrow his Barrett a couple times a year. It's my Champagne Wishes and Beer Budget's way of experiencing it and maybe one day I'll crack open some dead presidents to see the light of day for the first time in decades and get one LOL.

We have shot the same one before in June at the same range. We bought a nice Shaddow tactical cheek rest for it and that helped.

It's not the crazy beast your afraid to shoot deal that people make it out to be. Biggest thing for me is pulling the first round cause I'm not used to it yet. You pretty much can't shoot it at steel less than 500 yards and then we try to shoot it at the special orange Barrett targets out there. Shooting the car at 1,300'ish yards was fun but with standard ball not as fun as APIT. I was there one time with the owner and he had some APIT rounds that he hit the car with. Looked like the fourth of July- sparks and stuff flying that was clearly visible through rifle scope at 1,300 yards. My wife likes shooting it more so than the rest of the family.

At SHOT Show every year usually the only couple of gun related displays I spend any time at are Arsenal, Kalashnikov USA and Barrett. Barrett's display always has this cool mount, I think I've posted a pic before of. Not a standard pedestal mount. Have to get that for our fleet of technicals one day LMAO.

I remember some place, I want to say Ohio Ordiance used to have semi auto M2 .50s but they were approaching the price of a Barrett. However I assume you would be able to use linked .50 which you can find easy and probably easier to shoot semi auto than the M82A1.

Could a, should a , would a......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Besides, what are we going to fight Terminator robots with pretty soon?

Flippin Elon Musk.... if your so worried about killer robots stop making cars and focus on the "Phase Plasma Rifle in a 40 watt range" for crying out loud!!! EMP grenades, APIT rounds cheaply for common calibers, something.

I don't want to have to use that Super Soaker filled with acid against these robots LOL.
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 11-26-2017 at 10:11 AM.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Are Maadi Griffin .50 kits still available? They have (had) walther barrels, were quite affordable, and I never saw any bad reviews. Personally, I’m hanging on to my Colonial Warrior sidearm. If it will take out a Cylon, it should take out a T-600 terminator.

Blog Entries
    Check out serbu firearms.
    I shot their bfg50 ways back.
    Standard bolt action...nothing fancy...but for range use or taking out a stray lone T800 you should be good to go. Plus it's sub 3k
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Blog Entries
    I always Jokingly(?) say I'm going to the Ocala national forest shortly after an event and picking up some nice gear from all the dead people.
    Why ya think I moved here .... lol .

I think the ONF is every preppers plan. Especially the few springs .
    Problem is, there's lots of small towns/villages through out. And more I've been wandering around more I just don't see jimbo and Elmer ...I see more younger guys..more pieces of gear...clothing on folks that's similar to what we know of.
    Plus when you see four guys mid 30s tatted up running together in middle of no where(aka 15 minutes past me ) ..more than once...you don't assume it's just a small red neck town.
    Point is...lots of these folks from "Orlando" or other areas who's plan it is to commandeer an area may be in for a surprise.....
    (Not you Robert but the ones leaving that sweet New gear for us lol )
    Sorry for the derail....
    But I'd love to have drone coverage of the battle for juniper run...
    Last edited by protus; 11-28-2017 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Preppers in my spring head
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!