FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Weather issues and training

Last couple days here have been nasty, barely getting into the high 40's. Rain finally broke today. Went to the property, geared up and did 2 miles in full gear with my wife coming along also. Said it was in the 40's but I think that was in the sun. Definitely did not feel like that on the trails.

My son was kind of sick today so he stayed home during this. Sitting around the wood stove tonight I started teaching him to pick locks and ahhhh remove himself from unwanted restraints. He worked on that quite a bit and picked up the idea pretty well. Lot of fine motor skills involved with each and I realized other than writing, we don't focus a lot on fine motor skills- choking people isn't exactly a fine motor skill, and only the trigger control and follow through in shooting could really be considered fine motor skills. So this sort of thing is good for him in many ways.

Always something you can do to learn something new, even when the weather outside is frightful, the learning inside can be delightful....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Darn rain. All we got was 11” of snow. I too sat in front of the wood stove and cleaned out BOB’s.