DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CDC prepping public

There will be a CDC get-together January 16, 2018 to prepare the public for a nuke blast. Here is the announcement.

https://www.cdc.gov/cdcgrandrounds/a...anuary2018.htm

thanks.
    i need to spend some time at that site.

Concerns-

1. Fed gubmint agreeing that nuclear war is a concern publicly.
    2. Fed gubmint actually attempting to put something out to warn people about the threat.

Things seemed to have vereed off course from the "nothing to see here people, no threat out there, go to the mall and spend money, all is well" message they were putting out since right after 9/11.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Wow! I must have missed it.
    Must have missed the urgent upgrade/protection of our power distribution and telephone/internet system.
    They must have had it if they're alerting the pubic about duck and cover and 10 days of food,water and medicine.
    Oh well SNAFU.

Don’t forget the plastic sheets and duct tape!

Naw, they'll tell me that plastic isn't good for the green of the Earth. <grin>

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Don’t forget the plastic sheets and duct tape!
    That will be about the extent of their advice I bet.

And it will make cleanup so much easier for the FEMA crews. All those people dead inside their houses thinking that a little .5 mil plastic is somehow protecting them. But there will be a lot of plastic around to wrap bodies in- that's pretty convenient if you think about it.

It's a good thing the most common window size is 3' X 5' which is almost adequate to wrap a body in.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I love the way you plan ahead. Well done Sir! Like your style.

3x5 won't cover yours truly..
    the good news is i have some large picture windows...
    so
    plastic will be big enough!
    hmm. that roll of plastic table cloth cover will work good.

It looks like the nuke threat round table has been replaced with flu epidemic discussion, as I suppose that is more important. No nuclear vaccine to sell.