DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Tactical training in the Southeast

So we have some leased land that we have developed a range on here in South Georgia.

We have hosted training there for over 20 years but most of it has been private classes.

Last fall we began hosting open to the public classes at the range. We brought in Max Velocity for 2 classes- CTT and Direct Action.

In March we will be hosting MVT again for Defensive Handgun class-

https://maxvelocitytactical.com/even...ealed-handgun/

We are discussing hosting another couple classes in the fall from MVT as well.

This is not a public range as in come by and use it, it is a private facility and we will continue to keep it that way- so in other words don't ask me if you can come and shoot one weekend.

However if you are looking for tactical training here in the Southeast portion of the U.S. we have developed a venue where this can be done.

From "square range" classes to patrolling and SUT type training, to working around vehicles, to outdoor survival, tracking and medical classes, we can host them all at the range property.

Started a website for the range- I'm not a techie so the website is pretty basic for now-

http://www.southeasterntraininggroup.com/events.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Cool deal man. Congrats.
    Off to check out your site.

Oh..can I come shoot lol.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

LOL.

More directed towards a certain type on the "can I come and shoot" thing. You know the type, "I guarantee it" type that people don't hear from for years but seem to crawl out of the woodworks when their is something thought to be free to be taken. That certain individual had even asked years ago during an un associated time, if he could bring a couple of random people to that leased land on their own and train there. I'm thinking what frickin balls!!

I'm too that point in life where I'm done mincing words with people like that or wasting time with takers and selfish a-holes.

you know we are recyclers. we love the earth. and those that are part of our group are too. when we train we leave our beer cans in one area so they would be easy to pick up. we understand that it's the natural order of things and to defecate is natural... it replenishes the earth, so we just do the natural thing, and we are careful to do our business at least 3 feet off any established trail. and only use tp (do yall use that codeword) that will break down. we've found scotts to be the best, but you have to use a lot of it to really be clean. fire is dangerous. we know that. we can gurantee you that "no fires." we like the heaters with the green canisters. and those little canisters, they are so small. you can use the heel of your shoes to make a hole that will just about cover the canisters when you finish with them. and you mentioned "free" that is so great, i'm already spreading the word... i think most of us will be there on that saturday, but some will come in on tuesday or wednesday... when will you have the meals ready... ? we've heard y'all have a great chef! and that select group that prepare the gourmet breakfasts. something about the old men breakfast group. we would allow them to serve us! and we want you to know that we are not pro-military, and we don't like those folks that talk so rough... welll when we leave you are headed to the big celebration march. this is great. our leader has promised us 40 per day and extra if we get on the news. excited.. we know we'll all get along with you and your fellows.. bff!

oh... you do have full hookups for the rv's right... ?

)

Gold Site supporter 2014- thank you!
    Seriously though, If you want some really good training without having to go to West Virginia you should consider this class. It's a great intro to MVT training with out all the running around. I've made the drive to WV several times because the training is very good. There is more to surviving that standing there shooting at targets.
    Dennis

Blog Entries
    Well said Dennis.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Just hosted Defensive Concealed Handgun class taught by 1stSgt from Max Velocity Tactical.

Great class! I've done over 2 dozen pistol classes from various instructors and found a lot of new material on clearance drills, etc.

DCH1.jpg

dch2.jpg