FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Vaxxed

Vaxxed

I have some down-time for the next week after getting the flu. No, I didnít have to go to the doctor for a diagnosis, Iíve had it before and I know the difference between a bad cold and influenza. Mrs. Foster has it as well. She prefers to curl up in a fetal position under the blankets, but I have to do something. I decided to watch a documentary that I have been wanting to see; Vaxxed. It wasnít as big of a shock to me because I have been around autistic children and adults. The stories from the parents and investigators will make you sad and make you mad. Itís free if you have Amazon Prime. BTW, no I didnít get the flu shot and no, I donít regret it. Scoff if you must.

Never have gotten a flu shot and probably never will.

I'm with on the vaccines in general. However about 5 years ago I watched the family get violently ill repeatedly. We thought it might be something food related. It wasn't. Blood tests showed they had gotten whooping cough! About a year before helping some family clean up a burnt down house I had stepped on a nail and got a tetanus shot. Only they don't give just tetanus anymore- it was TDAP. That was why I didn't have it and they did. And we found out the whooping cough part is only good for about 10 years. It was a horrible time for them.

I am NOT for stuffing a 2 day old baby full of semi toxic $hit however. Back in the good ole days (70's and 80's) when us tough Gen X'ers were coming up (LOL) we usually got our shots about 5-6 years old before us latch key kids got rounded up off the streets and shipped to publix edumacation skewls.

These days parents ship their kids to day care within a few weeks of birth and because they are around all sorts of grimmy kids, they stuff them full of chemicals in hopes they don't get the El Salvadoran plague from little Pepe or the Saharian Shingles from lil Acccchkmed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watching the Vaxxed movie is an eye opening experience. My wife and I looked at each other and said "we dodged a bullet when our son was born", He is now 23 years old. Today, iirc from the movie, 1 in 11 boys will be on the autism/asbergers spectrum after receiving the vaccine.

Vaccines have changed over the years....they used to be individual vaccines, now many are combo vaccines, plus the vaccines are being given at younger ages as LD3 has pointed out. These vaccines have not been "tested or studied" when given at such young ages. This is all explained in the Vaxxed movie. I would encourage everyone take the time to watch this movie. Even if you are done with having children, you may be still having grandchildren.

It will cost $3.99, but well worth the knowledge...if not but for how the Big Pharma and the .gov have hidden/changed data.
    http://vaxxedthemovie.com

ďOH MY GOD. I CANNOT BELIEVE WE DID WHAT WE DID. BUT WE DID.Ē
    Ė DR. WILLIAM THOMPSON, CDC SENIOR SCIENTIST & WHISTLEBLOWER
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Seasoned
    The age and what they were giving the Babies these series of shots was one of the reasons my mother (Nurse) left the county health department. The other was the "quality" of nurses? they were hiring at the time. I will have to re-watch.

Blog Entries
    Got a single,,slurp down the syrup.
    Got a cough...see the Doc,get a Shot.
    Have a fever better pop amox.
    Your good lickity split.

Our instant fix mentality society doesn't help and big pharm reaps the benefits.

Ill look for this docu next time I'm.on.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    The age and what they were giving the Babies these series of shots was one of the reasons my mother (Nurse) left the county health department. The other was the "quality" of nurses? they were hiring at the time. I will have to re-watch.
    I think I've told this story before but here goes again. Before having our son we went to the standard "Lamonts" class (LOL, Lamaze sp?) It was done by some nurse at one of (what we thought was) the better hospitals in this area.

Near the end the gal reads off this laundry list of what vaccines your child "will be" given BEFORE THEY LEAVE the hospital. One of them included Hep C or one of the blood born type illnesses, along with the standard stuff plus a handful of others. Way, way, way too damn much either way.

I asked about this and the nurse was clearly pissed that I asked. I mentioned that "we used to get our before we went to school. Why would you take a newborn that's just been through a lot and shoot him up with all that the first day of his life?" She argued with me about stuff. After she got a little snide I asked about the Hep C- "I'm pretty sure our baby isn't going to be sharing needles or getting freaky with some skank during the first months of his life, why the hep c?"

She felt challenged now but had no logical response- "If you have your baby at this hospital, you WILL HAVE TO HAVE THESE."

My reply- "well there is no way in hell we are having our baby here, thanks for the heads up!"

Took about a minute for his mouth to close after that.

It appears to me that about half of people in the medical industry should be there- they typically have a heart to educate, actually give a damn about patients, etc. Then the other half are some of the dregs from my generation that were told in high school that the careers of the future would be in nursing because all the damn Baby Boomers would be going to helena handbasket soon and therefore there would be job security.

Unfortunately I know a bunch of people that are in nursing that should not be....

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!