DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Oh my goodness!!!

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Nerve...jector-atp.htm

Don't sit around and do six months of "research"- smart people are buying these quickly and most in quantities of 10 or more.

Have seen these only ONE time before in 26 years of business. They sold for more and sold out quickly.

New dates, hard to find.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

used.jpg

So for the uneducated I went through the process of actually using one of these.

I removed the gray cap and push the autoinjector up to a cardboard box to simulate hitting soft tissue with it.

When that happens the needle pokes out and when you follow the instructions and hold the plunger, the contents of the device shoot out under pressure.

The picture shows one that is still new and the one with the needle poking out is obviously used. The needle does NOT retract.

Evidently one person that think he is a "researcher" can't pay attention to basic facts and info. I mean crap, all I did was follow the instructions on the unit itself....

This isn't rocket science folks.

And let's face it, things like this are listed as "collectibles" because of the potential liability with some dumb arse deciding to try it on themselves. Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

It's interesting, it's been about 15 years since we had a small quantity of these, so much has changed between then and now. Never even had a question about them or their use 15 years ago. Now with the new "preppers" they want to over analyze and meanwhile not pay any damn attention to details nor just the common sense of how something works.
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 03-11-2018 at 09:28 PM.

HAHAHA
    My neck hurts from shaking my head back and forth and laughing.
    Oh well.
    I run across a large number of those quite regularly.
    God help em.

ps: You got my sympathy.

Last couple dozen of them. Sale price and quantity discounts ending April 1st.