DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Why is this not in the news?

https://www.theblaze.com/video/white...t-of-whiteness

What??? Blacks can be racists? Surely the liberals can't handle this sort of thing....

Course if that happened in Amerika, the young white liberals would be the "capos" (read your history), but they too would get their turn, just as so many capos did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I've been watching Lauren Southern's videos on South Africa and the murders of white farmers but you see no mention in the so called mainstream media of this country. The liberal/progressives in this country LIKE whats happening in South Africa, but they'd better watch out because the same will not work out so well for them in this country.

What is happening in SA is exactly what happened in Rhodesia.

I listened to SA's version of louis farrakhan, all the way through his dumbo speeches.

He actually said on TV that he wants SA to follow the example of Rhodesia.

God bless Coca-cola and all the bleeding heart soccer mom's who pushed (actually were led by the nose) to give the SA .gov to the blacks of SA. Now, even Capetown is running out of water, not due to drought, but because they couldn't manage the water reservoir system. And lots is lots worse and i'm not go on or I'd be here typing for 3 days.
    White Genocide (worst than what's happening already) is coming on full force.

I once met a man from Ghana (sounds like the start of a limerick). 40+ years old. He came to the US as part of the visa lottery program. The taxpayers were paying his apartment rent, utilities, and for him to go to college. He had no interest in the subject matter and no talent for it either, but it was a means to stay on the payroll. He explained to me one day that blacks could never be racist and that he hated all Jews and Israel. BTW, he was not Muslim. I was left speechless.

2016 Silver Supporter, thank you!
    As soon as they can get most of our guns ,SA can happen here. Well we might have single shot rifles. So practice up as every shot should count for something. Every one can be racist about an issue, subject or skin color. I don't think it will be a color split, maybe a LIB v/s Conservative split, Could be very confusing. Or perhaps .gov v/s everyone else. Comply or else. Your papers please, I forgot they do that now!!!. If only the internet was around in WW2, we would be sunk now.