DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Tactical Tourist

Found this bag at a big yard sale recently. Thought it was kind of cheesy but got it for a great price ($25.)

Everything I need for class fits in the bag, this time including some bigger cold weather clothing and helmet for NV mounting, etc. I have the bag shortened down in the pic also, I'm sure it will fit a heckuva lot more.

I usually through a plate carrier, chest rig in one tote, this and that in another, etc. All I need past this is rifle and ammo can with spare ammo.

I mean it ROLLS for crying out loud LMAO, you could take this thing to the airport!!

A must have for tactical tourists! tourist1.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice grab....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    I have a London bridge deployment bag. Aka big duffle that I fit everything in. Of course then it weighs 400lbs.
    Wheels would be nice lmao.

Psd should show you his..it's got wheels,mini bar, tactical midget housing and mobile aid station molled to it

25$ ain't bad. Any tags one it? Or is it a chairman Mao special?
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    P you have seen it for sure...Its a LB bag with wheels I got when they had a BIG sale. Paid less then $100, I think around $75 iirc. But you for got to mention the X-Ray and MRI that I can attach to the molle depending on mission...lol. Makes it a bit heavy for sure....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

I believe it may be issue from the looks of it. Had "Spc Smith" stenciled on there also.

Definitely not chi com manufacture from the looks of it.

Put all my crap for "HEAT1" in it when I went to Max's this last weekend. Fit everything including SJ9 jacket and bottoms. Snow was on the ground up there and the high was 40 with wind, so I definitely needed the cold weather gear.

It's convenient only for put crap in the truck to head to class, other than that it's monsterous.

Seasoned
    has anyone used the Pelican rolling duffel. I keep seeing them surplus for a decent price but well used (not damage, just wear) I think it would be better for me rolls hard sided and weather proof. Price at last show was 75.00 but can probably haggle or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    has anyone used the Pelican rolling duffel. I keep seeing them surplus for a decent price but well used (not damage, just wear) I think it would be better for me rolls hard sided and weather proof. Price at last show was 75.00 but can probably haggle or trade.
    I saw something like this a year ago at Smokey Mt. knife works when we were up skiing.

Hopefully more of these sorts of things will start making it down the pipe via surplus. I have to be near a base tomorrow I'll keep an eye out.

What are they going for at shows?