DBAL-I2 IR Laser with IR Illuminator

Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO
FLIR Scout TK
Mt. House Freeze Dried 1-Month Starter Unit

Peltor Comtac III

Anyone run these? How you like them?

Got a pair recently but I've only used them once. Way more comfortable than the Howard Leights.

Looking to get a PTT made for my Icom. Some of the guys using comms during FOF classes are starting to use these also, so the comm interface is nice.

Thought about trying the chinese airsoft knockoff ones, but didn't want to waste $60. only to find out they are POS. Haven't run into anyone using these.

Anyone use either the Comtac IIIs or the airsoft version? How you like them?
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

So I'm digging the heck out of these. Got a 2nd set for lil JRH and got the PTT cord set up for our radios. Initial testing looks great and we will take them to the range probably this weekend. The gel cups are considerably more comfortable than the Howard Leights we have been using, but we didn't buy them so much for the hearing protection as for the comm capability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."