FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

It's Earth Day!!!

Don't forget to clean up the yard today and burn those extra tires!!!

Got a couple vans to burn over at the range but it's raining like hell today. In the future I'll have to plan our "Burning Van Festival" around Earth Day.

The libs have "Burning Man", we have "Burning Van."

Conservation yes, worship of the earth hell no. Worship Him who created the earth, not the earth itself.

On a side note, I wonder what all the libs will do with the term "mother earth", since GENDER is so "fluid" now with them? What if the earth FEELS LIKE a father that day? The libs claim their is 7 or so "genders" now, and since they have been personifying the earth for so long, are they going to update the earth's gender? "Z Earth?" Damn liberals are some dumb arses.....
    Boris- "He's famous, has picture on three dollar bill!"

Rocky- "Wow! I've never even seen a three dollar bill!"

Boris- "Is it my fault your poor?"

Blog Entries
    Should send a letter to the editor of mother earth news along those lines.
    Really kick the hornets nest lol.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Admin View Post
    On a side note, I wonder what all the libs will do with the term "mother earth", since GENDER is so "fluid" now with them? What if the earth FEELS LIKE a father that day? The libs claim their is 7 or so "genders" now, and since they have been personifying the earth for so long, are they going to update the earth's gender? "Z Earth?" Damn liberals are some dumb arses.....
    1Admin, you are so behind the times ...7 "genders", lol try 51 https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-e...-options-means

or 71 in the UK (I will spare you the link as its not a nice website name) and yes, dumb asrse they are....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Wow.... all I can say.

Going all Baskin Robins 51 flavors on that crap huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol....yup WOW! This will come back and haunt them. We are already seeing it in sports where men say they "relate to a woman" and participate in sports which potentially give them unfair advantage.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ntified-gender

from the article:
    "At the levels of elite competition, registering under one's identified gender has been more of an issue for transgender athletes who were assigned male at birth." Assigned? What, the doc says "hmm, the last one I delivered I assigned as a male, so this one is a female" WTH?

"The Olympics revisited its guidelines ahead of the 2016 Rio Games allowing athletes to participate without gender confirmation surgery, but requiring female transgender registrants to prove their testosterone levels did not exceed a certain amount." Oh, I see, if their testosterone is below a certain amount they can then participate as a female. Most men over 40 start to see a decrease in testosterone, but that doesn't make them a woman.

There are many other slippery slopes here. What about someone trying to get a contract with a gov agency....I relate to a hispanic woman, so I get to be considered as a minority and have a better shot at getting the contract? What about business loans? Many banks have loans for women or minorities. Slippery slope.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

The old mother earth was better. I still get it ,once in awhile they have a good Idea. But other then that bunch of libtards. BUT HEY! I just told my wife I was feeling like a goat!!! she was not humored.

I'm waiting for someone to say they 'relate' to being 70 years old and therefore require a social insecurity check!

What's to stop a horny 30 year old guy from saying he feels like he's 16 so he should be in high school with young girls?

People say that marriage was the first "institution" that God ordained. They've trashed that. Yet even before that "He made them male and female..." and now they are trashing that also. And then we say "God bless America" like it's expected.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

LOL
    i've been "on the road again... "
    and have missed some internet time...
    --
    but yall hit my category...
    relate to being 70 and the social insufficient check!

i feel like i should be getting a bigger check!
    i sure paid in a lot of dough over a bunch of years!
    i really really do "feel" that way. lol..