FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rhetoric ramping up = more violence

The MSM continues with the rhetoric of anti-Trump, anti-conservative, anti-white, anti-religion and the list can continue. We have been listening to them spout their BS for over a year since the election of Trump. As with everything, actions have consequences. With the "anti-everything" ongoing and non-stop, we have been seeing assaults on civilians, stalking of Trump officials, intimidation of Trump officials and harassment of Trump officials and civilians. Unless the knob gets turned down I think we will continue to see things like this happen more often.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...reat-again-hat

Keep your head on a swivel, especially if you are wearing a MAGA, conservative or weapon related shirts or hats.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

agree.. however...

in the last 6 to 9 months i have noticed an improvement in attitude from "the shouters"
    on a personal basis... we've done some statewide traveling and into neighboring s.e. states...

and the comment has applied across the region... in the last few weeks my bride and i have mentioned it to each other..
    where in the past a mama shouter and little shouters would have raced to beat us to a store door, then pulled the self closing door closed right ahead of us.
    the shouters now are slowing a few steps to allow us first entrance... and yes, i hold the door for their family...

at restaurants wait staff of shouter background would ignore us... now they are more likely to "serve." which btw, is being rewarded with a tip or bigger tips.

well, the last statement is true except for the cheddars waittress who padded our tip to get extra money.... the restaurant popped an attitude till i advised the police dept. said this was a criminal offense. !!

why the improvement? wife and i don't know... we looked older last year. we don't look younger now...

i think it's because they had some false boldness encouraged by a high up political leader and all his cronies... and there has been the beginning of a backlash.
    i hope i'm right... i hope my thought is wrong... time will tell.

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Everyone is aggrieved. Everybody has a chip on their shoulder. Everyone thinks their opinion should matter to everyone else. Folks won't mind their own damn business.

Folks won't mind their own damn business.
    Well said Sir!