FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

8/18 Silver at $14.50 buying opportunity?

Today 8/15 Spot on Silver was $14.50

Do you see this as a buying opportunity?

Honestly I have not bought a single ounce of gold or silver all year, and very little last year. Last few years has been investments in heavy metal (equipment for the property- tractor, Excavator, dozer and backhoe) and some specialty items. This year has been consumed with saving up and paying for a very large medical expense.

Perhaps $14.50 is a good price to buy some? What's your thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Honestly I stopped following it, last year sometime after that big spike . Selling was on my mind.
    I do kick myself for not being brave and buying some bulk gold 10-12+ years ago before it did that big leap. 480$ an oz was a lot in my mind....
    Has silver been steady or rollercoastering ...if steady I'd watch it a few more days and if I had funds maybe pick up some.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like P, I have not been watching it like I used to. I haven't bought any this year for investment purposes as I have been diversifying.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Was up around $15. for several days now a drop again today-

Gold
    $1,196.20($7.50)
    Silver
    $14.21($0.39)
    Platinum
    $774.50($15.60)
    Palladium
    $968.50($20.40)

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

my recent investments have been in "heavy metals"... and other things i could put my hands on.
    then today i read ld's comment.
    backhoe1
    dozer!
    excavator!

sheesh.. lol... way to go boss!
    all are on my list... dream list but way down because of the upfront and ongoing costs.

and i just goofed..
    had an extra mower i needed to sell... took the mower hooked to a compact tractor to the local equipment seller.
    he told me to leave the tractor so that it would be easier to demonstrate the mower... makes sense... i did... as i left he asked "how much for the tractor and mower? folks will be asking." i explained i didn't want to sell the tractor. he pressed. so i gave a price that i thought would be too high... nope... my friend sold them both.
    now i've got some little thin pieces of green and beige paper.... instead of a machine that mows/rakes/runs the chipper/ etc..

i got off topic. sorry..
    what do i think? i know that i paid more than this for most of my pm's .. so that proves my ability to price them isn't good...
    and you guys can get in for 75% of what i paid...

workload has been high recently...
    --
    nosing around and saw the precious metals chart.
    silver 16.37... hmm

this started at 14.5 11 1/2 months ago..
    assuming some of you bought then...
    you've had about a 13% increase!!! very good... congrats.

silver at 19.00 !!

up 4.0 % in one day!

why oh why?

this is nearly what i paid for the few coins i have! or used to have! i've been using them to trade and say thank you... to some associates.