FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Florence TEOTWAWKI??? Really?

Damn their is some crazy arse headlines relating to this storm.

Evidently pigs will be flying (9,000 pig farms in NC), their "sewage ponds" will be polluting and 12 nuke plants will be a melting down....

Seriously? Did the headlines take a major doom and gloom turn of course or what?

Yeah definitely things look bad. Nuke plants are pretty hardened here in the U.S. And why the hell isn't the dreaded 3P (pigs poop and pee) not being turned out on farmland? I know swine are disgusting filthy creatures but is their excrement that toxic?

Oh and poisonous snakes are going to take over after the 80 feet waves hit.

No I didn't make all this crap up, you could have read all of this the last few days.

WTH over?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Nuke plants are likely to be brought to a controlled shutdown if it appears necessary. Flooding provides moderating water which should prevent, not exacerbate, a meltdown. I think there are two plants of concern and I'd be willing to bet they have a plan.

I would be more concerned about flooded human waste plants than pig farms...and drowned snakes are quite harmless.

SMH...

Administrator
    On the flip side, everyone be vigilant, be smart, and be safe.

The lunacy and "the sky is falling" news pieces don't surprise me much considering the third grade mentality of hysteria of the communists (AKA any media,liberals, SJW's Prog's or hahahaha Democrats.

Administrator
    Wapo opinion piece suggesting abnormally warm ocean waters, caused by failure to address climate change, are to blame for the enormity of the storm. In fact, ocean water temperatures are below normal. Media doesn't care about facts, only click-bait headlines. The left loves click-bait, fact-checking notwithstanding.

Blog Entries
    The fbi over took a observatory out west...right when flo said im hitting NC.
    Nypost already blamed trump for global warming causing flo to be so strong.
    Its Trumps fault..that the purple cyclone of death is heading there......
    ;p
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Administrator
    Yeah, what's up with that observatory anyway?

Well it's a solar observatory and the sun's been odd for the last 10-12 years.
    Wonder what they saw that made .GOV go "Oh Shiite!"?????

Blog Entries
    Trump found the Halliburton weather machine lol.
    Maybe he tried to wash clean places like Asheville/Columbia to get a stronger R voter base....
    Oh wait....that's what a Looney Liberal would post lol.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

I visited our local gov outdoor range Friday morning. The gate was closed and a sign stated “closed for fear of hurricane Florence.” We are 400 miles inland from the storm and we finally got 0.2” of rain from it Saturday night. Excuse for a 3-day weekend?