FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Hurricane Michael

Looks like it will hit the panhandle Wednesday and move up into south Georgia. Praying for everyone along the path.

Amen to that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Batten down the hatches...there she blows....

Be safe and test your survival supplies before it gets there. Last year before IRMA I had tested my 400 watt inverter, worked fine. During the storm, hooked it to my car and nada...it didn't work. Well, I pulled out my small genny earlier then I wanted too, but I had tested it and it cranked and ran my TV and computer so I could follow the storm.

If you have a HAM license, in Florida they have SARNET. I was able to get some useful info from the Keys when it hit down there and I am in Central FL. I was able to follow the storm as it came north to hear what other HAM operators were saying about it as it rolled along.

https://www.sarnetfl.com
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!