FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Foot problem

Foot problem

Ms. Foster started having foot pain a few weeks ago. I recognized the symptoms as Plantar fasciitis, or as some call it heel spurs. Had it once, no fun. She verified it with her doctor and she told her, ice, shoe inserts and rest. 2-months, no change. Any suggestions before we consider cortisone?

Administrator
    I'm right there with her. After 2 months of the same regime, I'm headed to the orthopedist for what may end up being a cortisone shot. Excruciating pain every day for 2 months is enough. I hope Ms. Foster finds some relief!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, it may be time for cortisone shot. If it is caused by a heel spur, sometime surgery is needed to remove the spur so an X-ray may be warranted.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    My PCP's office does their own x-rays and I had one immediately; 2 bone spurs, one on the bottom and one on the side (that was the one that triggered the trip to see the PCP as it's very visible). I don't care what they need to do - just fix it! Good luck to your wife. Get the x-ray so you'll know for sure.

Thanks a lot for your input. Hopefully we can get that done next week.