FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

S. Afrika politician- kill white children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ren-women.html

This back-and-forth is repeated several times until Mngxitama continues his rant and even calls for the deaths of dogs and cats owned by white people.

He says: 'We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs, we'll kill their cats, we'll kill anything.'
    Back about 8 years ago when we started the forums here and we got a few of the "everything will be o.k we will all pull together and plant victory gardens and share everything" hippie type new preppers, I posted a quote a friend of mine said.

I don't remember it verbatim but this was to the point-

"I've been in parts of Africa when they came in, killed all the men, raped all the woman and children and then killed all of them also. You can't expect any mercy."

And I remember hearing crickets from the love, peace and share preps with your unprepared neighbors neophytes.

What's going on now and what will only get worse in S. Afrika is echoing those statements. It will not be any different here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Just remember with all the hoohaa going on in SA,,,,, who over here started the ball rolling.
    Coke was one of the USA heavy's who shoved "SA should have a black government" down the world's throat.
    Most of us knew what would happen and now ......gosh! how did that happen?
    Lots of stuff that's FUBAR in the world was started by big US Corporations.
    We're ok because they ..so far... don't take a dump in their backyard.....BUT THEY WILL.
    And I think it's started

Didn't know about the Coke connection. I remember the "end apartheid" push in the late 80's and the later revisionist history of Winnie and Nelson Mandela being saints, no mention of the flaming tire "necklaces" she put on her opposition, no mention of the communist connection (ANC).

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

The “free SA movement was in several movies as well. Remember Lethal Weapon? LD3, you better be careful, having a good memory is frowned upon by the ministry of truth.