FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you y'all!

Been a good year, but I'll glad to be ending this year. Almost died twice this year, but came back better after the fact. The Lord saw me through, praise Him!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Merry Christmas to you, your family, and to everyone on the forum. It's been one heck of a year with lots of ups and downs, but we're still here and still kickin', so there's hope! Cleaned out the chimney so Santa won't get too dirty, cookies at the ready, and nothing left to do but some prep for Christmas dinner and relax. For you, 2019 might be a good year to doctor-search to make sure you stay alive.

Stay safe!
    giphy.jpg

Merry Christmas to all from the Foster family.

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas!!!!!
    He is born....

Have a wonderful holiday everyone.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I pray that each of you have a blessed Christmas with your family and friends....
    Merry Christmas
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

What everybody above said:
    Merry Christmas to all and God Bless Y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Merry Christmas to you, your family, and to everyone on the forum. It's been one heck of a year with lots of ups and downs, but we're still here and still kickin', so there's hope! Cleaned out the chimney so Santa won't get too dirty, cookies at the ready, and nothing left to do but some prep for Christmas dinner and relax. For you, 2019 might be a good year to doctor-search to make sure you stay alive.

Stay safe!
    giphy.jpg
    No kidding!!

Great surgeons don't always make good in office follow up types or managers of others who are supposed to be keeping up with things like sterilizing instruments...

Going to avoid as much as possible in the new year!

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

thanks and another Merry Christmas...

i spent some time over the last few days visiting an associate at the hospital.

and agree... we need to locate and support our medical doctors.

our dentist of 35 years retired this fall... having to locate another!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    No kidding!!

Great surgeons don't always make good in office follow up types or managers of others who are supposed to be keeping up with things like sterilizing instruments...

Going to avoid as much as possible in the new year!
    That's a good (and economical) idea! I go when I need to, which thankfully isn't very often; usually just annual checkups and semi-annual Rx refills.

Administrator
    My husband's doctor is semi-retiring and he's going to need a replacement. I dread the whole primary physician search fiasco! My insurance is great; his, not so much Good thing he has a good job so he can afford to support me and the doctor!