FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Just a heads up- read please

Auto-renews on 1/9/2019 | Term: 2 Years

survivalandpreparednessforum.com

+ Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel Renewal

$407.76**

Like they say "freedom isn't free", while neither is the internet. I guess I lost track of how much hosting was costing.

Keep in mind this amount above is for 2 years, however we easily have that much a year going out also with cost of the domains, paying Sherry what we can for updates, etc.

It's been a long, long time since any but one person used that donate button above. That's not a guilt trip, this isn't NPR, it's a factual statement. The forums only have paid for themselves one year so far out of almost 9.

Truthfully, I don't want you to donate money. But next prep purchase, buy it from JRH. Next time you train, hit up Max Velocity (ad on side bar), he also has books out as well as airsoft rifles for FOF training, etc. If you get something from him, tell him you saw his mention on Survival and Preparedness. What I don't want to see is you posting about some other company I compete with on the forums I provide for free- in case common sense etiquette wasn't clear to someone

Finally, start some new threads, link to S and P at other places that allow that that's the easiest cheapest way to help. Ask some questions, post some answers, etc.

Happy New year
    Robert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    You are still getting my monthly donation correct? If you need the details on where paypal is sending the money to send me an email and I will get you the details . Paypal hits me up every month like clock work and has for several years now. That covers about $60/yr. There aren't 5 other people on this forum that can partner with me at $5.50/month to cover the cost of the forum and get SSL?

I will use guilt, since I haven't been active very much for the past few years and I have still been donating $5+/month, whats everyone's excuse? What are ya a freeloading looter (Atlas Shrugged plug) ? I believe in the value of this site hence that's why I still support it. Setting up an auto payment in Paypal is easy.

Have you considered leaving that hosting provider, considering all the troubles with support you have had?
    Is it just this site on this plan?
    How much disk space are you using for this site? If you are less than 60 GB you might consider Rochen.

Rochen.com has served me well in the past, granted they don't have unlimited Disk Space but they do use SSD and their tech support has been great. Rochen also uses Litespeed technology which helps load sites faster.

Personally I would rather have the forum on a lower plan but add on SSL. This may require a redirect due to changing http:// to https://
    "It's a trap!!!!" -- Admiral Ackbar

Good to see you here 610!

It's been a long, long time since any but one person used that donate button above.
    I was referring to you with the "one person" quote Thanks again!

I have not missed the irony that a guy that barely is here is the biggest supporter of the site!! Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Good to see you here 610!

I was referring to you with the "one person" quote Thanks again!

I have not missed the irony that a guy that barely is here is the biggest supporter of the site!! Thanks
    My pleasure!! Hopefully a few more people can join with me.

Administrator
    Consider me properly guilted😳

I agree with the SSL and purchased a site SSL for my own sites a couple months ago. It lets me link from my site to the JRH store without breaking Rob's security there. Someday if I ever find time to work on my own blog, it could come in handy, but for now it looks good to have that green "secure" key.

So Happy New Year and I donated toward the SSL😁 Y'all should do the same because this is a great place to hang out and learn something!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for joining with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Consider me properly guilted

I agree with the SSL and purchased a site SSL for my own sites a couple months ago. It lets me link from my site to the JRH store without breaking Rob's security there. Someday if I ever find time to work on my own blog, it could come in handy, but for now it looks good to have that green "secure" key.

So Happy New Year and I donated toward the SSL Y'all should do the same because this is a great place to hang out and learn something!

610Alpha, wwdnet and Patriotic Sheepdog have stepped up, thank you all for that.

Going to start a new designation-

CAPSTONE MEMBER

These folks are the first three. Thank you