FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Mini BNVD DKX M7 Level III HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If it's hardwood you might be able to list it for free if someone comes and cuts it up. PITA having people on your property probably though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

amen on the pita having people on property comment.

when we bought it, prior owner had a yard sale.. and a good garden. he let folks pick the garden. that caused new folks to show up to get free veggies. i should have foreseen that possibility and "bought up" the growing veggies.

cover or helmet or hard hat or ...
    a few years back i was cutting up some trees and mentioned to my wife that i needed to get a hard hat for safety.. i'd seen one at HF or somewhere.
    and i got one for Christmas...
    good gift, but sad wife didn't go to harbor freight. she got it at the tractor dealer that sold stihl.. whew... bunch of bucks..

i'm in a hurry. lots of stuff going on. lots of trees down and half way down.
    i'm trimming limbs before falling tree...
    guys if you don't have a good helmet or safety hard hat with built in suspension, get ya one...
    am i cutting as safely as i should be.. no
    but if you were in a stressful situation, you might not be either.
    and you may want to paint that bright orange hat deep green or ?
    but that thing has repeatedly saved my noggin.