FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

The collapse: When and what, how to be ready

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good article....I was going to start a new thread, but think I will piggyback on this as it goes along with the "political" part of what Max talked about.

ld3, if you want to move it to start a new thread, please do it.

https://www.justicedemocrats.com
    This new wave of "democrats" are way far to the left of the old school dems.

This page is their platform: https://www.justicedemocrats.com/issues

Then there is a link to this A Platform for America report: https://www.futureoftheparty.com
    Here are some snipets for your reading:
    But which Democratic Party will take the House?

Will it be a Democratic Party ready to combat plutocracy, white supremacy, and militarism, or a Democratic Party ready to be complicit in continuing the policies that have harmed so many Americans? While pundits debate the future of the party, the Democratic Party’s base is united around policies that would create a fair economy for all, racial justice, and gender equality. Still, many in the party leadership and wealthy donor class express concerns that such policies will endanger the party.

This report tackles these questions head on, demonstrating with polling data that the Democratic Party’s base has moved left, and voters are ready for a progressive agenda. Though the party elites may be “divided” the base is not; they are ready for unabashed progressive politicians.

FIRST
    This report shows that a pivot toward the “center” is poison with the Democratic primary electorate, using historical data to show the increasing liberalism of Democratic voters on core progressive values.

SECOND
    This report shows that marginal voters and nonvoters support key progressive policies and could form a durable base for the Democratic Party.

FINALLY
    This report shows that many Democratic incumbents are failing their constituents by opposing progressive policies with broad-based support.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    funny, I read what you post from Max and then I read this just now...
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...fnF17cnKVHA__Y
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Justice Dhimmicrats is an organization that was started recently by that occassional-cortex congress kritter as a money washing scheme

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    I'm gonna take much of his article with a grain of salt.