FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

An excruciating watch... but if you don't get OPSEC or know someone who doesn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ebu0ASBX3s

Someone sent me this link, for whatever reason I endured it.... It's excruciating to say the least.

So you know someone that just doesn't "get" why you wouldn't share a lot of personal info-

OR
    maybe doesn't "get" how easily these details are gotten from someone, as well as basic MANIPULATION skills..

Have them watch it.

Girl is a small town "country" girl so she says, but your typical HUB type.

What's the danger is talking a little? Not much if you don't actually SAY much.

Study the manipulation techniques. Yes the girl is A TOTAL DUMB-A no doubt, but see the social engineering the handler is doing.

Lots of lessons here, hard to watch yes,......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

It's nothing new that this young broad bore all to this stranger "her friieeend", although there is a few lessons there.

The real lessons in this excruciating watch/listen is how she was worked. Tons of angles the chick didn't even see.

If you watch it, pay attention to both the blatant OPSEC and PERSEC violations of the girl(s) but also think through the tactics the older lady was using. This is how someone with a little bit of brains saddles up to someone quickly. Find things in common- act conforming to their thoughts, validate yourself, show bogus care, etc.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    watched it and yes it was painful. Having a young 22 year old daughter I have had many conversations with her about things like this. Now she, like a lot of people, are social media users, but in person she is pretty good about being on guard.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!