FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

What's YOUR vision of the collapse? How, when, why, etc.

We want to hear from you. What is YOUR vision of the collapse? How will it happen, how will it unfold, what will happen when it does.

Looking for specifics.

Share your thoughts and we will all war game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

After reading lots of “prepper fiction” and years of listening to folks like MGK and WC, I assumed we would have a head-on confrontation with our own gubment. Now I believe that we will go the way of Europe. We will let in millions of refugees that will tax the system to the breaking point; the Cloward and Piven strategy. Our economic system will tank, and we will likely go the way of Germany, England, or Venezuela. The majority of people will cry out for a king to rescue them from the lawlessness and their hunger. A king will be appointed to save the masses. Self-defense devices will only be possessed by the national police force. Hopefully, I will take a dirt nap before all of this comes about.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I have watched over the years the economic downside. I have said and thought, just like many here, when will it collapse, when will it slide into the deep 1920’s and 1930’s, when will gold and silver bounce back up. My conclusion is it can keep going as it will be propped up….until an event occurs and then it will fall and fall fast. What will that event be? Don’t know….but scenarios that are in my little brain are 1)false flag event, 2)a race war started by someone doing something just over the top, 3)Dems taking complete control of the three houses of government…White House, Senate, and CONgress-then they add their justices to have just enough votes to have the majority (you did know that there is not a set limit of SC justices) and there are many others I am not thinking of right now.

Now, being of the science mind, I like to follow statistics and mathematics. I think we are heading into a solar minimum, in fact many people with more knowledge than I say we have entered it. Our solar cycles from solar minimum to solar maximum every 11-14 years but there are other cycles of 208 (200) years, 1000 years, etc. Some say that over the next 6 years we will enter a deep period of global cooling that could last 20-50 years according to some scientists. With this will be a dramatic uptick of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions (we are seeing now) and a significant shift in the weather patterns. Look at the records being broken…not by a couple degrees or feet of snow or amount of rainfall, but by 100/200 year records being shattered. I could go on and on, but I will let each of you do your own research and come to your own conclusion. However, if the pattern that I see and others predict (I have only been studying this for about 18 months but have been following weather patterns for years with hurricanes) then we could see crop losses and cattle/pork/chicken losses as well which could escalate food prices.

So, I see this as a major event that chould make the fuse burn a lot faster than we are seeing currently.

So LD3 asked for OUR vision….as of today this is what I believe is primary, but so many things could start the dominos to start falling. How does my vision vs someone else change my preparations …. absolutely nothing other than preparing for a bit colder weather and more into storage of FD veggies/fruit/meat…..we all prepare for a collapse, so we all know we need certain items to survive….keep prepping.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

the campfire is burning... someone just added several new logs and folks suspect the fire can be seen from the new satellite blinking above...
    and someone asks, "bubba, what do think will cause the balloon to pop?"

my first concern is Father whispering in the ear of evil foreign nation saying
    "look at the usa. they are weak and you are strong. they are not protecting their borders, this would be a good time to move in your troops. you could get thousands of your warriors across the border, and they would never know it... "

Blog Entries
    I see continued political based violence as party lines and values evolve.
    The economy will have a flop.
    This will add fuel to the protesting bodies.
    Population now will become more polarized.
    This will either help the situation as folks push through or spiral down.
    Government decides to go big or go home on the populations freedoms and fireworks start.

Worst wheat famine......green party...etc etc ...
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    as TS Elliot said so eloquently back in 1925:
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper.

which is to say, I don't think there will be a 'collapse', but instead a slow but steady slide down the path to a changed America. Those around at the time will maybe be aware.

Blog Entries
    Look at new Zealand....internet control...no free speech and going full gun grab.
    Post or watch a video your arrested.....
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

I am more prepared for a EMP/Solar Flare or an economic catastrophe. But I fear the division in this country more. Civil War/Military Coup could be more possible. Military is really getting fed up with the liberal everything. A lot of GB that I know feel that they are being sent on missions that are not mission critical, but more to get them killed for no good reason other than to deplete the ranks of people that excel at taking an indigenous population and teaching/guiding them in overthrowing their gov leaders and waging a guerilla war. GB are bad mama jammas, but their mission is different than say the Rangers or Marines that are sent to seek and destroy. These GB sit around and discuss the futility of the missions they are being sent on and a couple of them I am friends with have discussed the possibility and likelihood of a CW. With the division in this country that is widening every day, it is only a matter of time before the bubba effect takes place somewhere and a situation turns ugly and out of control and it goes viral as the media spins it. Just this week in Charlotte a man pulled a gun on a police officer and after repeated requests to drop the weapon the LEO put him down. Had this man been white...no news. But this was a black guy and the officer a white woman so the protesting is just getting started. Something like this could definitely light the powderkeg that is this country.