FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Accessory question for your AR types

After utilizing some AK's with IR lasers on them as loaners for the NV class last weekend, I realized I'm probably better off outfitting this M&P 15 with an OTAL-C laser and using that as a loaner for this sort of thing. Reasons being:

1. Most people are more used to an AR.
    2. Then they can use their ammo

So the problem is the rail space is small on it and it's one of those flattops with no BUIS. I have an Aimpoint PRO on there but the OTAL-C would be in line with the bottom of the PRO and cause some mounting issues.

So I'm going to add a riser for the PRO. Need to know which ones are absolute ****take and which ones are affordable but work. I'm guessing a 1" high riser and the riser rail would need to be a few inches long.

Any links? TIA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I'd look at one of GG&G's offset mounts, usually 30 degree offsets.

Thanks.

Going to see how this one works out.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."