FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Cancer cure?

Cancer cure?

This one is a little hard to believe. Originally reported in the UK Daily Mail. This version is easier to read.

Oklahoma grandfather who claims a drug for DOGS cured him of cancer is tumor-free

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...or-free/245764

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I saw this on a different website yesterday. Being in medicine I would guess that big pharma knows about this drug and drugs like it. The problem is that there is no money to be made with it, as it is a generic medicine that cannot be "re-patented", so it is not studied. If they cannot make billions of dollars they will not pursue it.

Okay, before i finished writing this post I did a web search and found this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/ seems I was right, they have known about this at least since around 2008 when this article was published. So, the question we should be asking is; how many people could have been helped with this drug, but it was never discussed?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

This is cool, thanks for posting!

PSD- can you use your medical knowledge to decode this part for us-
    That said, it was a risk.

Joe stayed in the clinical trial (he does not disclose what therapy he received) added vitamin E, CBD, bioavailable curcumin and, of course, the dog medicine.
    Am I reading that right that he was on some other trial "therapy" as well?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    This is cool, thanks for posting!

PSD- can you use your medical knowledge to decode this part for us-

Am I reading that right that he was on some other trial "therapy" as well?
    Yes, he was already enrolled in a clinical trial to try and extend his outcome from 3 months to a year. So it sounds like he stayed on the trial drug, and he probably signed a non-disclosure agreement so he cannot say what the trial drug was. He apparently did not tell his doctor that was conducting the trial, as he would have been immediately excluded from the trial, but added the Fenbendazole and vitamins to his routine. So the question to ask is, was this added drug plus the vitamins that made a difference? According to him it was; "Joe writes that his doctor told him, ‘We don’t quite know what to make of this as you are the only patient on the clinical trial with this kind of response.’" The response, if you recall, was a clear PET scan.

So looking on the study I posted ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/ ) it seems the vitamins are vitamins A, D, E, K, and B and if you read Table 1 it shows more detail.

Hope that helps.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Very interesting read. Wife has Stage 4 breast cancer...(third bout...first 2 were stage 2). I might put some in her food. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    Very interesting read. Wife has Stage 4 breast cancer...(third bout...first 2 were stage 2). I might put some in her food. lol
    Sorry to hear that, prayers your way.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."