FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: Coms

Coms

There is a new (at least to me) 2-way transceiver similar to the Baofeng UV-5R. I don’t know if it can be programmed to MURS or FRS like the BF, but it does Have 2-M and 70-cm frequencies. The reviews on YouTube say that it functions better on xmit and receive. The catch, it is cheaper. Get your license! If I can pass the test, you can too.

https://www.amazon.com/Quansheng-UV-...-1-spons&psc=1

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Just went up for a TC3 class with Brushbeater. Will have to do some of his comms classes next year.

We are talking about hosting him in S. GA for a 2 day tracking class in the Spring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."