FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden hordes

Golden hordes

While watching one of the morning news shows, a congressman stated that over 850,000 migrants (aka invaders) have already crossed the southern border this year. I was wondering if this is an example of what Rawles meant by the golden hordes. Although there hasn’t been a catastrophe that lead to this event as Rawles’ father had originally stated, if an event did happen, the hordes have been pre-positioned. The numbers already here have been between 12 to 30 million, depending on which estimate one wishes to believe. People from North Africa are also being apprehended and the bussed throughout the country courtesy of DHS. How will this end or is this just the beginning?

great post...
    in the least...
    the horde is soaking up financial resources, food, housing,
    the gov't is borrowing the money to pay for their sustenance...
    they are not taking on our culture
    they are bragging about taking over our country in every area.

i talked with a medical person today that explained that their facility had to turn away tax paying americans because they had so many illegals that the facility was taking care of.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am usually an optimist, but when it comes to closing our border to illegals, I do not see that happening. How many years have we really been talking about this and what truly has been done to curb the problem? Nothing...it has gotten worse. 15-30 million already and I saw a report that says we are anticipated to receive 1-1.2 million illegal immigrant this year. The number keeps increasing every year....so in another 20 years we will likely double what we have now....they will start running for office in states that allow it and then, just like the CONgress, we will have people that do not see eye-to-eye with the Constitution or the Bill of Rights and we will see that go bye-bye.....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

I'm still keeping the faith with Trump but I'm also watching around.

20 years ago, Britain opened their arms and said Y'all come on in.
    Now London is only 26% native born Brits.

They brought the ignorant 4th world hordes into all of Europe (They dont' want jobs, they don't like work)

Now 4 years later it's happening here and the media is, as usual, blabbling about anything but that.

Look at London, Germany, France.
    It's coming here slow a slow moving tidal wave.
    Vote with your wallet.
    Buy ammo, food, fuel and meds.
    Oh, and a couple spare bibles while you're at it. We're gonna need the Lord's word.
    Last edited by prc-104; 06-10-2019 at 10:36 PM.

See the "Will Amerika exist in 50 years?" thread, this ties in directly with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Immigration is just a fancy buzzword that politicians use to try to get elected. Liberals hate the idea of kids being in our schools without immunizations, but those same libs want all these un-immunized to come across the borders so they can vote. Same thing as the war on drugs. Billions spent and there are more drugs than ever in the US. 16 tons's of cocaine taken last week in Philadelphia. Yeah... but if they are shipping in that amount all the time and not getting caught...Just saying. Since we have spent billions and it isnt working...Lets just legalize it and tax those that wish to use drugs. Just because heroin is legal doesnt me an I am gonna start using it. Bracken also spoke or the infestation and invasion and his fiction is becoming our reality.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    Immigration is just a fancy buzzword that politicians use to try to get elected. Liberals hate the idea of kids being in our schools without immunizations, but those same libs want all these un-immunized to come across the borders so they can vote. Same thing as the war on drugs. Billions spent and there are more drugs than ever in the US. 16 tons's of cocaine taken last week in Philadelphia. Yeah... but if they are shipping in that amount all the time and not getting caught...Just saying. Since we have spent billions and it isnt working...Lets just legalize it and tax those that wish to use drugs. Just because heroin is legal doesnt me an I am gonna start using it. Bracken also spoke or the infestation and invasion and his fiction is becoming our reality.

I'm not a druggie, never used anything stronger than alcohol and don't really care to, the type that takes Motrin after major surgery instead of the Lortads prescribed by the doc. No love for drugs here.

That being said, drugs are rampant, people are weak. Yes I'm for taxing them but not just that. Make sure regular buyers get completely removed for any possibility now or in the future for ANY gubmint programs- no free gubmint cheese, no free gubmint healthcare, etc. You know, make them RESPONSIBLE for their decision/action regarding using drugs. Then when he goes to the hospital-

"Oh your internal organs shut down, oh my that's terrible, let's check your chart Mr. Smith. Oh it looks like you are on record buying crocodile several times, as well as crack and also meth from the looks of your teeth, so we are going to transfer to the drug ward"- pushes him outside in wheelchair and leaves him.....

Two edged sword, getting gubmint into ANY business, even illegal ones isn't a good thing, but if this would raise tax revenue as well as get probably 20-30% of people off the welfare wagon (drugs or gubmint cheese, take your choice). Then of course you could/should do random drug testing at the projects, before SNAP cards are refilled regularly etc.

Really, taxing drugs could be used to solve a good bit of the welfare problem also if you think about it.

It's hard to legislate morality- didn't work during prohibition, just helped the mob and the Kennedy family LOL.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I can get on board with that LD3. Problem is, you and I and everyone knows nothing will happen like that. Too many LE agencies get paid to fight drugs. Over 3/4 of the USCG budget is for drug interdiction. DEA wouldnt need to BE anymore and 10000 would be out of work. Police forces would be decimated and the remaining PD would be relegated to drawing chalk outlines around the people that OD. I think it is like Cancer...IF (and i think there is) there is a cure, giving people the cure and the economy would collapse. Hundred (maybe thousands) of hospitals would close as their only business is Cancer. Big Pharma would collapse cuz they could never recover from the hit they would take. Cancer meds is BIG business. Dr's and researchers would all be out of a job and have to find another line of medicine to get in. Someone wise once said follow the money...and it shows lots of greed to the detriment of our society.

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Oh! I thought the thread was “golden showers”!