FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Primary Arms scopes

I purchased this one a few weeks ago-

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-...d-acss-reticle

Discussed it a bit in the M1A scope recommendation thread.

Solid scope so far. Put another 50 rounds through it the other day. AR10 remains a big steaming pile of dog doo, but the Primary Arms scope remains da bomb!

A week back I bought this one to try on one of the Arsenals

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-...-62x39-reticle

Since my wife's AK is doing great with the 3x30 I decided to put this scope on a milled Arsenal I have that isn't really doing anything.

primaryAK.jpg

Zero at 100 yards went well and really quick, just like the AR10 did. 9 rounds brought everything in real quick.

primaryzero.jpg

Called a pull on the third in that group, but still pretty decent group.

Was pretty stoked by this point and climbed up the perch and went to banging steels at 200, 300 and then 400. It rang 9 for 10 on the 400 (actually 419 yards per my LRF). It's the far white target in the pic, with a small orange target next to it. It hit the orange too.

The eye relief is a bit of an issue with the mount- not a lot of space on the mount and I moved it as far as I could. Eye relief looked good in the house but was less than optimal when I got in the field.

perchAK.jpg

So far so good.

We shoot enough that if a problem is going to come up, I assume it will happen soon.

This is my new DM rifle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I've been a really big fan of PA's optics for some years now. I've pretty much switched everything I have over to them.

Just got a chance to use the illuminated reticle a bit. I think it would be hard to use on anything but some of the lowest settings but there is a range of settings. Was just at dark and the white steel target at 200 was barely visible but it was hitting solidly again.

Really liking this scope.

Need a LONGER rail on my side mount as this thing is all the way forward and my eye relief is still only about 90%, getting a fair amount of parallax.

Get this - https://rsregulate.com/product/ak-303m/
    And this - https://rsregulate.com/product/akr/

The owner is a personal friend and his mounts are some of, if not the, best.

LOL, ordered one from them this morning! Great minds think alike LOL!

Sent back the RS mount- would not work as needed. Did not realize it was a 2 piece mount also.

Got an "Alpha" mount from Legion in Florida shipped out the same day. Arrived quick. Installed and zeroed yesterday and voila- perfect eye relief for the scope. Much longer rail, one piece design, very nice set up so far.

Was quickly ringing the steel at 200, 300 and then 400.