FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott list

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boycott list

Maybe it's time to start keeping better track of companies to boycott for taking sides in the culture war and their liberal/communist tendencies, etc.

Let's see-

*Target- allow men who feel like women to go in the women's restroom with YOUR WIFE AND DAUGTHERS

DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE BOYCOTT PLEDGE AT AMERICAN FAMILY RADIO ARF.NET OVER 2 MILLION ALREADY HAVE!!!

https://www.afa.net/activism/action-...target-pledge/

*Chips A hoy- a "trans" mothers day ad promoting some crazy idea that a dude can be a "mom". SERIOUSLY???

*Nike-
    anti American non sense multiple times over, recently dropping the "Betsy Ross" shoes cause of Communick's objection
    https://www.infowars.com/nike-pulls-...-is-offensive/

*Oreo cookies- damn this is getting real now, but stay strong for the cause lol! Recently did a "Pronoun Pack" you know zirs, cis, transexual unicorns all that

https://www.newswars.com/oreo-promot...-trans-agenda/

*****'s Sporting goods- sold out on the 2A. Don't be a XXCK and shop at ****'s Oh yeah, language filter

D - I - C- K-'s sporting goods for those that can't read between lines

*Starbucks-

*Ben and Jerry's- Hippie dippity liberals pushing gun control and various liberal agendas.

What else we got? Links to related articles are welcome also.
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 07-23-2019 at 07:41 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Starbucks...

*Absolut Vodka- did a lgbtqxyzlmnop promo on Pinterest claiming they were "celebrating" it since the dawn of time.

great idea... and good cause for action... or in this case.. action at another location/product..
    not so long ago... my bride and many other brides got upset at kmart. lol.. i forgot the issue...kmart management got obnoxious to the mothers. but the one in our regional BIG city closed not too long after.

Donít forget Dickís Sporting Goods
    Last edited by Bill Foster; 07-06-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Benchmade.
    Helped demill guns from their states buy back.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Administrator
    Ben & Jerry's (for all you ice cream lovers) - one of the original gun control advocates
    ESPN - do they have anyone on the payroll who actually likes America?

Wally World. Thatís going to be a tough one. They stated today that they will stop selling .223 and handgun ammo.

Called the biggest local superstore and then called corporate office
    Said. I buy $160,000+ a year and now I'm gone.
    That store is now down at least my $160K in sales.
    Reminded them to look at ****'s Sporting Goods who still has NOT RECOVERED!

haha! should I have said Richard's Sporting Goods. ?????

Add these idiots to the list.... Although most of them look to be small companies no one has heard of. Nothing like getting some press with idiot SJWs by listing your company here-

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...ull.pdf#page=1