JRH Products
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boycott list

Here is a list of over 250 companies that are supporting the BLM/Antifa cause. These groups want you dead, Trad American. Theses companies are aiding and abetting them in their quest to do that.

https://conservativefiringline.com/l...-lives-matter/

Edit to add- I am not sure if these companies really support the Marxists or it they just hope to pay the trolls and hope they don't torch their place, but you either stand with them or stand against them.
    Last edited by Gordon; 06-24-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Edit to add- I am not sure if these companies really support the Marxists or it they just hope to pay the trolls and hope they don't torch their place, but you either stand with them or stand against them.
    Haven't looked at the list yet but suspect your right.

Lot of "protection" money i.e, bribes to show how "woke" they are, etc. being paid.

What's the muslims term for that "tax" they make Christians pay so they don't kill them? Jizya or something?

This is similar to that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."