FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boycott list

Administrator
    I own 2 pairs of jeans, and 50% of them are Levis....

Wally World. Thatís going to be a tough one. They stated today that they will stop selling .223 and handgun ammo.

Called the biggest local superstore and then called corporate office
    Said. I buy $160,000+ a year and now I'm gone.
    That store is now down at least my $160K in sales.
    Reminded them to look at ****'s Sporting Goods who still has NOT RECOVERED!

haha! should I have said Richard's Sporting Goods. ?????

Add these idiots to the list.... Although most of them look to be small companies no one has heard of. Nothing like getting some press with idiot SJWs by listing your company here-

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...ull.pdf#page=1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Mattel

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-neutral-dolls

Gender "neutral" dolls? Come on... and they claims kids are "asking" for them. GTFO of here!

And the same idiot arse parents who buy this crap for their offspring that take them to "drag queen story hour" to promote diversity will be the ones screaming "where was God?" when things starting getting spicey in Amerika... "Where was God?" YOU KICKED HIM OUT OF HERE A LONG DAMN TIME AGO YOU IDIOTS!!!!

"They are NOT grreeeaatt! but they are gaaaaay!

Add Tony the Trans Tiger to the list and Kellogg- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR 401K, IRA, etc. for holdings or mutual funds containing Kellogg, which is General Mills I believe. Companies like that are often kept in "conservative" fund groups because of lower risk on consumables, small dividends, etc.

https://www.infowars.com/corporate-w...s-lgbt-cereal/

“As part of #SpiritDay we are launching a new “All Together Cereal” and donating $50,000 to support GLAAD’s anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy efforts. Get your limited edition box of ALL TOGETHER cereal at http://kelloggstore.com,” the company tweeted Thursday.

Gay website PinkNews couldn’t contain its excitement for the LGBT breakfast, saying that now “you can start your day with maximum gay. If you’re a fan of breakfast and being gay, we have grrrrreat news for you!”

The $20-a-box cereal is an amalgamation of six of Kellogg’s most popular cereals, including Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies.

The company’s website explains their social justice cereal further:

“We all belong together. So for the first time in history, our famous mascots and cereals are offered exclusively together in the same box for All Together Cereal. It’s a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you’re from or who you love. We believe that all people deserve an environment where they can be their best selves.”

Great! It’s not like we have enough corporations virtue-signaling their social justice wokeness, do we?

Even “Saturday Night Live” and “Reason” are mocking CNN’s LGBT Townhall where Democrats tried to outdo each other with mandates, bans, intolerance & bigotry to pander to the LGBT, promising to weaponize the Federal government against religious freedom and free speech.

SPRITE-

This latest creation borne out of the Cultural Marxist laboratory, which just happens to be a commercial for Sprite, a beverage produced by the Coca-Cola Company, features several adolescents preparing for their attendance at some rainbow-festooned event on the streets of a soulless urban jungle. If the ad feels more like a documentary than a promotional for carbonated sugar water that’s because no actor is ever seen quenching their thirst with the drink. Instead, the product has become a vehicle – a veritable Trojan horse – for driving home a hugely controversial issue into the living rooms of millions of Americans

And perhaps Chick Fil A soon?

Everyone is bowing down to Baal. And Christians sit in churches on Sunday thinking everything is OK...

Chick-Fil-A is now on my list. Townhall uncovered who CFA has been donating money to. Get woke go broke.

https://townhall.com/columnists/ryan...funds-n2557072

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Chick-Fil-A is now on my list. Townhall uncovered who CFA has been donating money to. Get woke go broke.

https://townhall.com/columnists/ryan...funds-n2557072
    Was just going to post that Chick gave money to SPLC.... Yeah they are done boys!