FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Going to go ahead and say it...

https://apnews.com/4175ea0e61e746cd95d7c684cd6a59f7

About a dozen articles just in the last week alone. "Trending" as they would say...

Guys, they are pushing for a race war.

Oh geez, he just said that, that must make him a racist.

No, just a flipping REALIST who sees the BS the media is trying to pull.

Omar al diaperhead- "white males are more dangerous than jihadis"

We laugh at those idiots, but they are getting press.

Whole groups of people growing up hating white people. WHITE kids taught to hate white people. Your flipping tax dollars at work!

20 blacks attack a couple in Washington DC outside a fancy hotel- headline "youths attack..."

If 20 white people attacked a black couple headline would read "Radical white supremacist white nationalist LYNCH an innocent black couple in horrific HATE crime!!"

Folks they are setting the country up for a race war.

That's far fetched right- yeah right. "Kingdom against kingdom (country vs. country) and nation against nation (race vs. race/people group). You've been warned.

The BEST outcome from the liberals standpoint is whites giving up more.

Expect a false flag- a drugged up white kid shoots up a black neighborhood. It's "found out" he's a Trump supporter, klucker or now their favorite term- "white nationalist." Give up more or full race war. I'm guessing the idiot druggie that shot the black church in SC was an attempt at this, black folks in SC weren't that stupid to fall for it!!

The signs are everywhere. Don't be that ignorant arse that goes "we got all the guns it won't last long..." blah blah blah blah. It won't go down that way, I promise you. Tools are nothing if you don't use them.

Watch the bravado, stay real. This is happening in front of our eyes right now. Prepare yourself.
    Last edited by Lowdown3; 07-29-2019 at 09:51 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Then you got this latest BS-

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/45...s-faiths-in-us

"Christian Nationalism?" WTH over??? Is this the next made up buzzword like "white nationalism?"

So now if your a Christian and Patriotic you be da debil!!

My attitude is a saying from history:
    "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.......or the ranchers will."

On that subject, Paul Craig Roberts posted an interesting article in ZH this morning: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...l-white-people

If you want a couple of good laughs, these two did it for me. Still chuckling.

Can Liberals Survive the Apocalypse?: The Daily Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8sxgXLguqI&t=19s

FINALLY A Comedy Sketch Against Liberals! 'Armageddon' Comedy Sketch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnikZ6QdmVk

When Batman has a doomsday bag, you know we’re *****. Great line.

So I've been traveling the last 8 days to work a show out West. Seemed like every fricking news channel was on in every hotel lobby, store, etc.

All pushing the same sad story.

Then I go to workout in the place we are staying at a few days ago. Walking around doing farmer's carries with kettlebells and notice a magazine rack.

"WHITE NATIONALISM"

Newsweek. Big cover with some lady putting flowers on obviously some big memorial to shooting victims.

Read the Zerohedge link above if you haven't already. It's not coming, it's not speculation, only an idiot would not see that it's already here!

Seeing all this crap on media, I see how they are going to try to make Trump lose the election- their schtick will be

"If you vote for Trump your a racist!"

And what does every white person in Amerika never want to be called? What is programmed in us from birth, in publix edumacation, via TV, socialized media, etc.
    Don't be a "racist." Yes totally ok if blacks are racists, that's blacks, but whites- never.

MORE than that, whites need to be guilty for..... where is that long list?? Crap we don't have the bandwidth to post it here- would crash the internet.

So step 1- "Shut up white people"
    Step 2- "Your bad for being white"
    Step 3- "You don't want to be thought of as a "racist" so don't speak out"
    Step 4- "If you vote for Trump your a racist"

Seriously, what do they have to lose with that tactic? It's worked for decades!

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    barack hussein and his posse set race relations back two generations. I don’t deny being a bigot, but then the true definition of the word is certainly not a pejorative. Be prepared. Stay clear of things when you can.

Administrator
    I grew up during the civil rights era, and I've never seen such animosity as I'm seeing today. Russia didn't work so now it's racism, the left's favorite playing card. I think you might be surprised how many blacks aren't buying the liberal BS anymore but they're not the ones making the evening MSM news. The media has giant thumb on the scale but mainstream America has seen how biased so-called journalists have become. My uncle, always a Democrat, is switching parties after seeing his Democrat-run home town go from a vibrant economic wonderland to a run-down welfare heaven. He made that decision on his own just by observing real-time information. Everything the left touches is destroyed and it's hard not to notice! Every person who is not a racist isn't likely to have some loony tune left-winger convince him otherwise. Just make sure to be teaching your own children what's factual instead of the crap being pushed in government schools!

Race war? The left certainly wants it in theory but may not like the end result in reality.