FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Interest rates, market dips

Interest rates were slightly cut. The market always seems to over react to even the talk of any rate adjustment.

Good time to watch for deals on some of the REITs, BDCs and others that are rate dependent.

AAR is still producing $.17 a share dividend every month.

Buy it when you can get it cheap. Often there is a $2 to $5. a share difference over the course of a year. All the while your getting $.17 a share per month while that's happening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe its too early and I haven't had my coffee yet, but what is AAR? What I found is that AAR corp. engages in the provision of products and services to commercial aviation and government and defense industries. Is that the one you are speaking of?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

A REIT I've mentioned on here before. Not the biggest one, but one I have some long term experience with.

Off it's highs and pretty cheap right now. Producing $.17 a share every month (used to be $.19) a share.

10-12% dividend return the last few years.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got it...Thank you
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!