FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Expect him to cave....

Trump that is.

All the pyscho shooting this weekend.

It's not unrealistic to expect some legislation soon.

Thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

The progressives will get their universal background checks and Red Flag legislation out of this. Red Flag...you speak to your neighbor about his child blaring music at 2 am. He calls the sheriff, tells him that you are potentially violent and you have guns. In comes the swat team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    The progressives will get their universal background checks and Red Flag legislation out of this. Red Flag...you speak to your neighbor about his child blaring music at 2 am. He calls the sheriff, tells him that you are potentially violent and you have guns. In comes the swat team.
    Yep,, that's how it'll work sho nuff!
    Time to make concealed actually be concealed and your collection hidden. including ammo.

Blog Entries
    I happened to see one pic of an alleged firearm that was used. It looked like a short barrel AR pistol. If this is the case, I would expect them to go after arm braces, AR/AK type pistols, and regulate barrel length (more than they do now).
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries

NO 10-289!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    I happened to see one pic of an alleged firearm that was used. It looked like a short barrel AR pistol. If this is the case, I would expect them to go after arm braces, AR/AK type pistols, and regulate barrel length (more than they do now).
    Not zactly but ATF is upset with foregrips on arm brace pistols. Not anything really new, they must have just noticed it.

Gold Contributing Member 6/2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Ah red flag legislation, a lot of people here in the UK go on about how good gun laws are in New Zealand,

(they basically have what we had here pre 1988/1997, semi-autos, handguns and un-resigned shotguns )

But over there if you want to apply for a gun licence (because you need a licence for everything of course)

The police can interview anyone in your home (not sure about kids but deffo wife/live in girlfriend) about your 'suitability' and general state of mind.

Gets worse though, if you're divorced they can interview your ex wife too!

Strange place, if you want to import a semi-auto rifle from abroad you have to surrender a similar one for destruction. So apparently SKS's are getting pretty rare now.