FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: eBay message

eBay message

I was posting some items for sale this morning and I got an interesting message from eBay. I have sold magazines on eBay before, one gets a better price than other sites in my experience. I have 2 Saiga 5-rd magazines to sell that I got in a large box of parts in an estate sale. This is the message I got when I hit post:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
    * Assault weapon parts and accessories are prohibited on eBay, including parts that enable automatic or automatic-like firearm functionality, parts that are designed for assault weapons, or products that mention capability with an assault weapon, even if the part or accessory fits non-assault weapons.

yep, the commie infiltration of many years has lost it's fear of the light of day and are on the march in many venues.

Yes I think they have been rabid about that on there for a while.

Sometimes you see things like that listed as "airsoft" that seem to get through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Hate to say it BUT we remind me of what it was like living in the Soviet Union.
    I did my duty there but was sure glad to come home.
    Now look at us.