FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Is it a jab or a hook?

What are we missing? Media is all wrapped around the axle with the Trump "impeachment" non sense. Smoke screen? Real attempt? More dem BS to make him look/be ineffective?

Is the jab the attack or is it the set up for the heavier hand coming in with the hook?

What's the hook?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    What are we missing? Media is all wrapped around the axle with the Trump "impeachment" non sense. Smoke screen? Real attempt? More dem BS to make him look/be ineffective?

Is the jab the attack or is it the set up for the heavier hand coming in with the hook?

What's the hook?
    I think it is an opportunity to try to sway public opinion. I think the demoncrats know they cannot win the election unless they villify him to an extent that he is not electable. They own the media but a lot of Americans now know that now. I dont like Trump as a person. He seems like someone I would NOT like in person. As a president I really like him because he isnt a politician with his hand out looking for re-election money. Yes he just got a lot of money, but he doesnt need it. The impeachment is just to try to an remove him the only way possible. I wish he would bring up term limits for congress and one of his re-election bullet points. I think that would be a lot more powerful than people think. But if he brought it up before the impeachment stuff he might just get impeached.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agree with tarheelsman....in addition, I think the impeachment is a smokescreen covering up the Ukraine mess as that likely, IMO, can lead back to Biden, Hilldabeast, and O-Bummer....

Keep the MSM mouthing off about Trump's impeachment and divert from the real news/truth....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!