FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wwdnet, I wish that you could teach patience to Mrs. Foster. “She ain’t from around here” either. She doesn’t understand that a trip to Wally World for many here is a family reunion. Isles are blocked by gossipers, children run wild, etc. Wally tried scan-and-go, not realizing that the checkout line is also a reunion or family update stand. The U-Scan stations are typically devoid of all but shoplifters. A cashier told me that the did manage to catch someone paying for a package of beef jerky, but forgot to scan the 50” tv. Honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Wwdnet, I wish that you could teach patience to Mrs. Foster. “She ain’t from around here” either. She doesn’t understand that a trip to Wally World for many here is a family reunion. Isles are blocked by gossipers, children run wild, etc. Wally tried scan-and-go, not realizing that the checkout line is also a reunion or family update stand. The U-Scan stations are typically devoid of all but shoplifters. A cashier told me that the did manage to catch someone paying for a package of beef jerky, but forgot to scan the 50” tv. Honest mistake.

Oh no, don't get me started on Walmart..... I have some radical ideas.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I would like to hear those ideas, pls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    I would like to hear those ideas, pls
    Lmao.

Sorry...having been in a china mart with LD a few times...i can safely say...the riot truck scenes from soylent green would be similar lol.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Administrator
    So do I - Walmart is somewhere I avoid going when at all possible. The local Walmart (2 miles from here) is the most shoplifted Walmart in this entire area!

Administrator
    You must go to my Walmart...

PEOPLE!!!! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!
    Liked that movie.
    Soylent Green sure does smell just like what the IDIOTS in Northern Europe and the UN agencies are trying to push down peoples throats with their nonsense.