JRH Products

Anyone running an RMR on a Glock?

I know these have been popular for a while but I've tried to resist it.

Got one for myself, need to send it for milling, etc.

Anyone running these for a while that has any input please feel free to chime in.

TIA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have one on my G19. Took me some time to get use to the sight/dot presentation from the draw, maybe about 20 draws to "get it" and then it flows natural. Those 20 draws looked like I had never handled a pistol before as I was moving it up and down, side to side and my head was moving all at the same time trying to find the dot. At first I thought I didn't have a good connection with the battery. Glad I practiced at home, by myself as I must have looked like a fool...Have shot it maybe 400+ rounds thru it and like it. When at my range, they won't let us draw from a holster (I know...WTF?) so I put it on the table which is about hip high and I pick it up to act like a draw. It is the only one I have a RMR on, and I have been carrying my G43 now for the last 8+ months, so I need to get it out and "re-train" on it. My G17 and G19x are my SHTF "go-to" pistols, so this one has taken a seat in the back..... I know....I hear ya...you spent how much on that RMR and you aren't using the weapon you put it on....
    Last edited by Patriotic Sheepdog; 12-13-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    I have a Trijicon RMR sight on my Glock 40 MOS. The pistol also mounts a Streamlight TLR light. If you do go that route, think about adding suppressor sights. Those allow a correct co witness with the dot.