JRH Products
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Administrator
    It sounds like VA pols took a baby step backward from the gun confiscation legislation originally proposed (to outlaw/confiscate AR-15s from LACs) by dropping that particular bill, thanks to thousands of NRA members and pro-2A advocates who showed up. Not enough - they need to step all the way back to the Second Amendment...

We all need to watch this situation closely.

Northham doubled down, declaring a "state of emergency" and rolled out the usual "credible threats" BS.

And Monday is Lobby Day and mlk day. God forbid something happen on one of the liberals favorite communists day.

You can get the "alerts" sent via email from VCDL- and just in the last couple days they have sent a lot. But it might be worthwhile for those of us that don't live close.

We also need to find and put links up to 2-3 LOCAL Richmond news stations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    watched MrGunsandGear yesterday. He said in his vid that rumor has it that the PTB were looking into one way in and one way out. That sounds like a choke point....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    watched MrGunsandGear yesterday. He said in his vid that rumor has it that the PTB were looking into one way in and one way out. That sounds like a choke point....
    I believe that - my perception of this has been a funnel into which people would be directed but not able to retreat.

Another good resource is the local webcams. I found a few near the capital, but the one that looks at the actual park went off line yesterday, but I hope it comes back on line for monday...but I bet it doesnt.

http://hodcap.state.va.us/webcam/WebCam-02.htm

But there are a number of traffic cams and cam at VCU, but those arent close to the action. Probably best place to take a look is youtube live streaming and Facebook/instagram Live streaming. I definitely will be monitoring closely.

Administrator
    Northam has now justified his emergency no-gun order with the arrest of 3 "white supremacists" allegedly plotting mayhem on the 20th. Maybe it's true, and then again maybe not. It has, however, suddenly shown how the emergency was another liberal stroke of genius. smh.....

i'm unqualified to post here... i'm not firearms smart.
    -
    but, reading and listening, a couple of thoughts come to mind.
    1. i'd stay away, it sure looks like a good place for a trap. or several traps.
    2. if i went, i think i'd leave the firearms home,
    3. if i went, and carried, i think it would be wise to have firearm in condition so that
    any inspector could clearly see that it had not been fired recently.

how to do that.. i don't know.
    but what comes to mind, is to thoroughly clean it. and magazine. leaving the oil dripping?
    have i heard that some folks use chevron sae30 or some other fancy brand name oil?

maybe even clean it with a buddy helping.
    so that if there is an incident, the arresting cops can quickly determine that my firearm had not been fired. so, is there a better plan to have firearm in a condition showing that it had not been fired? what is it?

Breitbart live streaming on FB. Seems to be a lot of people. A lot of VA citizens but they also interviewed a group from ohio that wore plate carriers and AR's. A guy was trying to get people inside the fence and the Ohio dudes told the "guy" that if something happens to them inside the wire they wont get passed them. Gov is not even there, supposedly. But that doesnt suprise me.

Administrator
    Looks to have been a peaceful protest. There were many armed protesters outside the fenced area, but no one got shot, no one started a ruckus - except for MSNBC and the rest of the MSM, who called racist on the black protesters. They aren't called Dims by mistake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Looks to have been a peaceful protest. There were many armed protesters outside the fenced area, but no one got shot, no one started a ruckus - except for MSNBC and the rest of the MSM, who called racist on the black protesters. They aren't called Dims by mistake.
    Not one arrest,.......
    Attendance numbers are looking good. Est 20k+-.
    Lots of full kitted folks in the crowd.
    I was worried about the corral type fencing and exits from the grounds. Now its a wait to see if PTB take notice or push the laws through.
    That date is one to watch.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!