JRH Products
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thoughts on Virginia

If your not paying mind to the happenings in VA, you should.
    Cliff notes are : dems took control of the government there. And want to impose full blown bans on firearms.
    In response counties are enacting " sanctuary " staus for the 2a, with the sheriff's endorsement. Iirc there is well over 40 counties so far, with many more having hearings the next few weeks to approve it.

The state AG and governor pretty much say " to bad so sad" , the AG went as far as to pre label everyone who os a firearms owner as a " violent felon".
    The laws are not even passed yet and the AG is already labeled the citizenry. Wtf!

I know lots of us are paying an eye to it, and it seems to have stirred up an ant hill with 2a supporters.

Whats your thoughts on the outcome or views on how things may progress.

In other news...i live in a sanctuary county now... hopefully more counties down here will follow suit.
    Imho VA is a good example of what " purple " states may encounter in the near future and it's wise to follow the progress carefully.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Having trained and knowing a lot of good Virginia folks, I fear from what may come of an overbearing state gubmint there.

I've found some of the most ardent supporters of the Constitution as well as hard training types in that area.

Florida is doing 2A sanctuary counties? That's awesome. I need to ask about that here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Boogaloo 2020 is becoming a inevitable. Vilifying gun owners and trashing them (with the help of Mainstream Media) is not gonna end well. I know a lot of people in rural Va that wont take this well. City folks can have all the regulations they want, but the western half of Virginia aint having it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    Boogaloo 2020 is becoming a inevitable. Vilifying gun owners and trashing them (with the help of Mainstream Media) is not gonna end well. I know a lot of people in rural Va that wont take this well. City folks can have all the regulations they want, but the western half of Virginia aint having it.
    Yeah wasnt gonna throw the big sea cow snow plow slang out there... just yet lol.
    But like you and LD pointed out, its not an area to rile up and from what ive seen on a larger forum the locals and vcdl are packing out these meetings with very little anti gunner counter protests.

Lotta speculation on " what if ". I just dont see it as a win for the antis ...but then again
    Kicking off the big hootenanny could be used against gun rights or to destabilize an area(s) in an election year. Gotta think past 2a and bigger picture with these politicians.

Tazwell( sp) county up there actually did a call up of the militia, thats putting a little more bite to it. But i dunno how they're gonna do it. Another sheriff said he'd deputize every gun owner in his jurisdiction. So the ball is rolling. After January i guess we'll see how determined the new gov and AG wanna be.

Whats interesting is the online support being openly discussed by " Patriots " ... dunno if thats wise from a persec angle but i understand why its being posted.

And yeah LD..
    Board of supers and sherriff here proclaimed it mid November.
    Im hoping others will join in.

Darned good fairfax county board.
    The "citizen" is army/marine/marine reserve/fed leo.
    He actually says it very straight.
    In case you think there aren't other people who are thinking like you do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3_...ature=emb_logo

BTW, this is good to see.

Looks like the VA Gov is starting to back down on his grandios plan somewhat.

Now he's saying they're not going to ban assault weapons, but merely require they are either registered or turned in.

Hope the public keeps throwing gasoline on the fire.

Make them realize what a hornet's nest they just kicked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prc-104 View Post
    BTW, this is good to see.

Looks like the VA Gov is starting to back down on his grandios plan somewhat.

Now he's saying they're not going to ban assault weapons, but merely require they are either registered or turned in.

Hope the public keeps throwing gasoline on the fire.

Make them realize what a hornet's nest they just kicked.

Saw that yesterday.
    Grandfather clause with registration.

From what i can see is thats not going over well either. Tye ant nest is stirred.
    Bad thing is, no media play.
    Bunch of the BOS's held meetings yesterday as well, bunch more went sanctuary.
    Its moving.

Read places in texas were starting to talk as well.

Santa rosa county here in Fl just turned 2a sanctuary now as well.

I think the VA dems pushed to hard and now are gonna try a weasel in whatever they can, to try and bargain down. But dont see the population do8ng so with thier rights.

Few democratic state reps in Va are also backing the 2a supporters as well.

January 20th seems like a date to watch up there. Evidently this is when the bill has to be brought forward or something similar.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    January 20th seems like a date to watch up there. Evidently this is when the bill has to be brought forward or something similar.
    Way i understand it as well.

Few folks i know ive passed on some of the info have blown it off
    " oh they wont do that......."
    Sad really.
    79940400_3508439525840358_6871889674361634816_o.jpg

Blog Entries
    Good grief, read this new article.
    The dems are freaking nuts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ol-legislation