FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    The infancidal "black face" wearing communist (red ralph) seems to be doubling down.

    Very bad move.

    As the LEOs and NG meet up with regular citizens , clasp hands and share armaments, this ignorant communist is going to realize the people he looks at as peons to enforce his will are fully sided with the Constitution.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

  2. #12
    Administrator protus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    down here
    Posts
    3,330
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    The infancidal "black face" wearing communist (red ralph) seems to be doubling down.

    Very bad move.

    As the LEOs and NG meet up with regular citizens , clasp hands and share armaments, this ignorant communist is going to realize the people he looks at as peons to enforce his will are fully sided with the Constitution.

    Very true.
    He has stirred a hornets nest.

    After the send in the gaurd bs. As of last night its
    91 counties and independent cities that joined the 2a sanctuarys. Iirc.

    Not my pic, but heres a BOS meeting...over 3k in attendance from what they say in just ONE county.... think about the numbers they'll have if they all show up to lobby day........
    32363E15-F9AB-4E69-B4AB-B6DCFDC6E1C9-1192532.jpg
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

  3. #13
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not where I want to be
    Posts
    2,006
    Blog Entries
    1
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

    Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

    ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

    NO 10-289!

  4. #14
    Something to think about. The Gov calls-out the NG against the elected Sheriffs and citizens. You know, your neighbors in the guard who think as you do, not like the folks of Alexandria or Arlington who likely work in DC. Will they (NG) enforce an unconstitutional law to save their monthly paycheck and retirement, or will they stand-down? Or, will a guard unit from another state come in as in Waco (Alabama NG as I recall)?

  5. #15
    Administrator protus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    down here
    Posts
    3,330
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Something to think about. The Gov calls-out the NG against the elected Sheriffs and citizens. You know, your neighbors in the guard who think as you do, not like the folks of Alexandria or Arlington who likely work in DC. Will they (NG) enforce an unconstitutional law to save their monthly paycheck and retirement, or will they stand-down? Or, will a guard unit from another state come in as in Waco (Alabama NG as I recall)?
    Head of the NG sent out a release yesterday.
    Its a step around the issue, but did basically tell his men " dont get political in uniform ".
    So it's hard to say.
    Upper leadership may side with the Governor's orders but lower ranks may not.
    Theres only 8600 iirc guardsmen......
    If only 500 show from each county they are well beyond outnumbered.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

  6. #16
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    220
    It would be wise for the gun-grabbing VA governor to remember that the President of the US has the option to federalize the National Guard and I have no doubt that he would do it in the event of an unconstitutional firearms confiscation. Apparently Northam hasn't considered that possibility. Perhaps the Guard would round him up instead of guns! I'm very happy to see that Sheriffs nationwide are proactively approaching the possibility of new laws that are juxtaposed to the 2nd Amendment. Deputize me - please!

  7. #17
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    220
    I'm proud to live in a 2A sanctuary:
    Clay County votes in favor of resolution to make area Second Amendment sanctuary
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/1...ent-sanctuary/

  8. #18
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The land that winter forgot
    Posts
    220
    I pay very close attention to what's happening in 2A events. To see the number of counties and Sheriffs who are declaring sanctuary/noncompliance with unconstitutional gun confiscation laws gives me hope for the future, albeit a potentially ugly path to it.

  9. #19
    Administrator protus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    down here
    Posts
    3,330
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    I'm proud to live in a 2A sanctuary:
    Clay County votes in favor of resolution to make area Second Amendment sanctuary
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/1...ent-sanctuary/
    Add marion,bradford to it as well.
    5 counties total so far.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

  10. #20
    I have a hunch that if "they" were to pull state level funding, the counties would still find a way to police themselves. Probably ignoring the law that protect the criminals along the way. That could be a good thing. every community know the miscreants but rarely does someone say anything because the law favors the criminals so much it aint worth the effort to have a dude arrested only to see him out in a couple of days cuz the jail is full. I could see some vigilante style justice. I could see the National Guard go and arrest the governor and his cronies for treason too. But in the end...I think MM will will the court of public opinion as it always does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •