JRH Products
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Northam's mindset is indicative of leftist policy: If we can't convince the people that what we want to do is the right thing, we'll force it down their throats. By any means necessary is the game plan. Look at the US House for a couple hundred prime examples...
    Exactly so.
    when they say: "By any means necessary!", that's exactly what they mean.
    Be damned with the rule of law or morality.
    Typical of all true communists, and they always fail even tho they killed millions of people.
    Too bad there are so many small minded, greedy, power hungry people around.

Administrator
    It's been a long time since I've heard Poker Face, but the message is as relevant now as it was then.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    It's been a long time since I've heard Poker Face, but the message is as relevant now as it was then.
    That's some serious old skewl music or what? A few years back I was cycling through some audiotapes in the last tape player we had in a vehicle and heard that. I bought the CD off ebay.

Fitting for these times!

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    I always liked their music (protest metal, I think). It spoke to my inner rebel.

The line of one of their songs that I remember.

If you're not going to help, go back in your house and turn off your light.

I am hearing rumblings and there are some militia types from other nearby states that might crash the party on or near the 20th this month. I did some training with a few of them a couple years back and out of the blue my friend with a nice gun range (who turns down a guy with a gun range) told me that he is taking some vacation and headed to Richmond for a long weekend. He asked me if I wanted to go with. NOPE. I never answered him, but I did go eat lunch with him today and told him to NOT put stuff like that on FB messenger. of all places...sheesh. Anyway he and his group look at Virginia like our gov looked at Iraq and Afghanistan. Keep the conflict there and not where our homes are. Should be an interesting next couple of months. I do know of 3 groups heading up there from NC. 2 of them are crazier than Pelosi at a NRA meeting. The other is a Conceal Carry group. My bet is most people will stay home and it will be no more than about 1000 people in richmond. and about 10000 LEO/NG types to keep it nice and mellow. What are you guys thinking will/might transpire? Bubba effect could well and truly cause some issues.

Administrator
    We don't need to go looking for trouble in someone else's backyard. Once VA plays out legislatively, it's time for another look. Keep the pressure on your local, state, and congressional reps to prevent the ugliness that's brewing in VA. Here's hoping SCOTUS puts NYC in its place and stays firm in defending 2A. Firearms registration is that first step that must never be taken!

I agree wwdnet. A bigger part of me is wondering if the Va is "smoke and mirrors" to get the media focused on that when it looks like Iran is getting quite spicy.

Administrator
    Well, it sure did get spicy for some Iranians in Iraq yesterday, but I'm of the opinion that gun-grabbers will be gun-grabbers without regard for the rest of the world. It's been a serious part of the Dem agenda since Brady (and before), and the first step toward total government control. I'm not sure Dems want to get what they're asking for...