FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: order of office

order of office

my title is not the proper wording...
    someone please advise...
    but here's the question.. i think i know the answer and it is scary as sheet.

if trump is fired or dies,
    who becomes pres...
    the vp.... pence...

if pence is fired or dies?
    who becomes the pres...
    if i'm right ...
    that should scare the sheet out of any thinking conservative.

is the phrase order of succession?

Order of succession is correct. Emphasis on the word succ.

after pence comes speaker of the house..
    1 brownie point for the first person to name speaker of the house.

i think i'll check out some more things and people
    Last edited by rockriver; 12-20-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: awkward last sentence

If Trump and Pence is gone...then that means this country is already in the midst of CW2.0. And that would be no bueno. Means the wall wouldnt get finished. Means the outright seizure of firearms would have begun and it obviously wouldnt go well. SIdenote...Did you guys happen to see the weapons buyback program (cant remember where it was) where the guy made homemade single shot shotguns out of pipe and 2x4's and a nail for $4 a firearm and netted $100 visa cards per shotgun from the buyback program. Genius. He brought in like 10 of them. I bet he went out and bought a nice AK.

Back on the subject...Pelosi would try, but I doubt she could do much that wouldnt cause mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsman71 View Post
    If Trump and Pence is gone...then that means this country is already in the midst of CW2.0. And that would be no bueno. Means the wall wouldnt get finished. Means the outright seizure of firearms would have begun and it obviously wouldnt go well. SIdenote...Did you guys happen to see the weapons buyback program (cant remember where it was) where the guy made homemade single shot shotguns out of pipe and 2x4's and a nail for $4 a firearm and netted $100 visa cards per shotgun from the buyback program. Genius. He brought in like 10 of them. I bet he went out and bought a nice AK.

Back on the subject...Pelosi would try, but I doubt she could do much that wouldnt cause mayhem.
    Damn that's great!

Since gun buybacks are usually done by liberals, people could probably bring fake guns to these things.

Thinking of an 80's era airsoft BB Uzi I had that a ton of gun guys thought was a real Uzi because I kept a real Uzi 9mm mag in it filled with 9mm. If it fooled them it would fool some retarded lib at a buyback LOL. I think it was $50. or so back in the mid 80's.

Come to think of it, we may be missing some valuable gems here folks-

We all show up to gun buy backs with all manners of fake guns, super soaker water guns, etc. When the libtards realize they aren't functioning guns we simply tell them that the super soaker self identifies as a M16. That would be great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

lol... if they think your super soaker is not a real gun... you would have every right to jump up and down, scream and shout, protest, have a rally ...... the "gun" has every right to identify with whatever it wants to be...
    judges across the land would have to follow precedent and let the gun be m16 or a saw or a ?? whatever it felt like identifying as.... the weapons truth would have to rule... lol...
    what a mess!