FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies

Thread: New year

New year

By the lack of posts about the new year and new decade, I have concluded that I am not the only one who doesn’t understand the revelry behind having to purchase a new calendar. I suppose that I was ruined in my 20’s by employers who made the promise of “wait until after the new year and we will address that, or it will be better next year.” That promise never changed all the way to my retirement. I suppose that I did make a “New Year improvement” by making my last day of 18-years at my last job effective on Jan. 1 a couple of years ago. I guess I missed an opportunity to celebrate last night after all. Besides, I don’t drink.

Happy New year as well!

I just concluded 42 days of on average about 10 hour days during our biggest sale. So I'm bushed and was very happy to see midnight last night and my phone stop ringing! We may even make it to the range today for more than just a brief visit!

You are correct, a lot of the changing of the year is just SSDD type of deal. Unfortunately this year we have to look forward to elections, the VA debacle and I would say a close to 50/50 chance of things getting spicy due to both or either issues. Wars and rumors of wars, kingdom against kingdom and nation against nation.

Strive for sharp thinking and good discernment, good health and fitness in the New Year!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    I don't drink either, and I missed the start of the new year and new decade by several hours. Every day is pretty much the same since I retired; the only difference is whether it's a laundry day, shopping day, yard work day, or housecleaning day. I'm long past finding any charm or excitement in staying up until midnight on New Year's Eve or any other night

So, I missed it, but Happy New Year to all and may we find peace and stability in the year to come. If not, may our eyes stay clear and our hands steady...

For Lowdown3,,,,, Yep

I'm thinking Spicy time is here and the curtain is about to lift.

Hoping I'm wrong but I still carry a good spare tire in my car.

This is an excellent time to inventory.

I went to a tire shop today here in northern Florigabama. There were a lot of other people tire shopping too.