FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

killing terrorists.

associate, ex-military, wrote with a quick review of iranian allegedly killed by the u.s.

he had concerns that this will energize the radicals, and recommended that we do some prepping in event of
    problem here... he's coming around.

question to anyone...
    i'm all for killing terrorists who kill folks, but
    it seems like it would be a good idea. to drop the bomb/rocket on terrorist then just go home.
    why do we have to tell the world, " we did it. we didn't like him and we sent a bomb to kill him."
    why make it easy for them to figure out how he died?

it would have been interesting to see the top military folks, announcing.
    "we have just heard that a bomb went off in iraq/iran... we suspect that terrorist oogie boogie may have been killed."
    " we wonder who did this. maybe some of his underlings were wanting a promotion. maybe iraq will invite us to come investigate the death of this individual!"
    one guy sent me a picture of a chevy truck hauling the deceased.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    couple thoughts rr...
    1. Guided missile attack identity is hard to hide from the world, maybe the US could deny, deny, deny, but it would eventually come out.
    2. Heard much about the impeachment lately?
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Every now and then a bully has to be confronted in public.

The CIA has been quietly whacking out people all over the world since their inception and before, changing dictators to suit a fruit company, etc. The US is not viewed as the sweet innocent little peacekeeper that us naive Americans think it is. Look at the eagle on your FRN. What is it holding?

Sometimes you have to send a message. Obama sent one to Iran- in the form of a pallet of cash, Euros, gold and other currency- Obama gave the bully his (OUR) lunch money.

Trump sent the bully a message also- he knocked him out.

And the whole school is standing there watching....

At it's base level, there it is...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Iran orchestrated the attack on our embassy. The embassy is sovereign territory, so it was an actual attack on America. Trump issued an appropriate response. Iran can escalate or stop, the choice is up to them

Administrator
    Iraqis (generally Shiites) are livid and want the US out of their country. Good for us if we leave, bad for them as they will be overtaken by Iran and turned into another third world theocracy. It is Iran that's a destabilizing factor in the Mideast, as all of our Arab allies fully understand. If Iraqis want to move forward, they should kick out the Iranians.

Administrator
    Everyone wants transparency, right? Well, that was some powerful transparency...

So a really good friend of mine is in kuwait right now. He is an Intel analyst for a drone brigade. He writes up High Value Target opportunities and higher ranks decide on them. He wrote up the report on that general 2 days earlier. went to sleep one night and woke up the next day and BOOM. I was talking to his Dad saturday and said that things are pretty wild there right now. There whole brigade was geared up and on 12 on 12 off but packed up for a 1 hr departure to Bagdad with 82nd. My buddy wasnt headed there and was gonna stay on the drone intel in kuwait.

an ex military associate was headed to the area a few years ago. going as a civilian contractor. i asked where and he was smooth responding but would not give location. even after returning he was vague. i eventually put 2 and 2 together and got the area. his group still had people there. associate was concerned for security/safety. i'm not ex military, so i did not/do not always understand all the reasons and possibilities.

The US has people all over the place. A ton of in Africa west/east coast and everywhere in between. Green Beret's mostly. Some are guarding assets (human and infrastructure) some are hunting Al Shabaab and Boko Haram. Fact is there are CIA a listening post in Australia that have contractors (mostly former spec ops troops) as security and you cant find it on google earth. (i tried) Most of them dont/cant talk about where they were, but at some point they are on libo and buy stuff that they bring home with them. A really good friend of mine was station with 3rd group out of Bragg. His roommate (they rented a house in Fayettenam)would disappear for a couple weeks at a time, come back with his uniform covered in blood and wouldnt say a word about where he had been. That guy was a 20 year GB. Fact is we dont have a clue what is where and how much of it there is.

I think I might of told this before...Back in the 90's there was a US helicopter crash in North Korea. It was a BIG deal. But it actually happened 8 days earlier, but when the news came out it said..."Helicopter crash yesterday in North Korea." I carried a ridiculous clearance because I worked on the Crypto gear that sercure message traffic. But those things were bulletproof and almost never broke so once they were setup I was basically a secure message traffic cop. Messages for the most part would transfer without issue, but when a routing indicator was entered wrong it would queue up and we had to read the message enough to find out where it was supposed to go. For instance if it was to a certain General we knew he was station in blah blah blah so we would put in the routing indicator for that unit on that certain base. Well that traffic about the helicopter had a bad Routing Indicator so I read it and was like...oh hell...we headed to war with NK. But for 7 days I heard not a hint of it on the TV, to the point that I wondered if it really happened at all. But then on the 8th day...all over the news and speculations of war, etc. So we dont know what we dont know. But we can assume that there are probably already boots on the ground everywhere.

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    Kill ‘em when and where you find ‘em. They will know who did the deed.