FLIR Thermosight Pro 536 Current Specials HALO Medical Supplies
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    prc-104

Where did you get that RUMOR? I would not doubt that number the way govs like to keep things like this quiet....
    Just a rumor. Stuff slides around different places, usually lots of chaff and dang little wheat. But even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile.

Administrator
    It seems like the extreme measures undertaken by Chinese gov would give credence to extremely large numbers affected and even more dead. 3 million+ I don't know about that but the Chinese live in close quarters in cities and the population is almost 1.4 billion - that's a lot of people interacting closely and potentially spreading COVID-19 like the plague. I would hope the US takes this more seriously and enforces true quarantines, not the "on your honor" type.

Smile

This is already having some economic issues. China printing money like crazy to make up for no industry. Hyundai had to close their plant for a week (dont know if it is back open yet) and Chryler/FIAT** mentioned that they may have to do the same. The travel industry is taking it on the chin. But the biggest indicator is the BDI index is down 80% since september 2019. The price of shares in the BDI is based on the volume of good to be shipped over the coming year. Kind of a foretelling of where the global economy is headed. Nothing like a recession just before an election. Seems like it always happens when there is a big vote. hmmmm....

Either way the cards are in play for all kinds of things we all prep for anyway. Pandemic, CW2, Global Economic disaster...or heck...why not all three.

** See what I did there...(china printing money... FIAT....)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okg7uq_HrhQ

So while a normal survivor might not have an O2 source, it sounds like with a lot of the inflammation STEROIDS might be helpful??

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Likely all on this board have easy access to antibiotics. I was wondering about antivirals. There are many reasons to have antivirals around for TEOTWAWKI (COLMOLLIIN), but what types and where does one get them?

What a bunch of morons....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...th-korea-video

Waiting in line, around other people that could be infected, for a mask, so you can be around other people and not get infected. The other thing that is huge is the Stock Markets around the world are all down at least 3%.

Anybody notice this:
    sure seems like it's hitting orientals much much harder than it's hitting caucasians, latinos, Polynesian islanders, etc?
    Sure, there are some of the other genetic races, BUT it's heavily oriental.
    Hmmm?
    Maybe it just ain't here yet,,,,but still????

I would venture to say it has not gotten huge clusters outside of the far east, but with it running rampant in Italy and Iran right now, I think we are only seeing the beginnings of this. The problem isnt small clusters of people getting it and needing oxygen, etc. to get through it. Large numbers have recovered. It is when the medical staff is overwhelmed with a large cluster and there arent enough resources to care for all of them. The young Dr that died was on oxygen for 4 days straight, they took him off, then he got worse again and they put him on oxygen for another 2 days. 6 days of Oxygen is very doable in most facilities, but... not if they are overrun.

Good 51 minutes
    Steve Bannon who I never paid much attention to in the past.
    However, I found this to be beneficial and really have very little disagreement with what he says during the interview.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...Tg&app=desktop

YMMV