JRH Products
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    suggestion... do you use gloves and or wipe off the gas nozzle before you pump gas?

just remember on your next trip to the fuel company that some folks use their hand to hold one gas nozzle before they use their hand to use the other gas nozzle? hmm. maybe a picture would help me communicate what i'm trying to explain.

butt scratch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    suggestion... do you use gloves and or wipe off the gas nozzle before you pump gas?

just remember on your next trip to the fuel company that some folks use their hand to hold one gas nozzle before they use their hand to use the other gas nozzle? hmm. maybe a picture would help me communicate what i'm trying to explain.

butt scratch.jpg
    Everyone thought I was weird but for DECADES I've pulled one of those little paper towels at the gas pumps and wrapped it around the handle before pumping. Lacking that a wipe, a piece of paper ANYTHING from your car.

It's just like going out to eat- everyone eats with their fingers then picks up the salt and pepper shakers and gets all kinds of gobbly gook on the shakers. I pinch one between my fingers as one would a cigarette then pour some of the salt on the table then on the food. Yes I clean up and unless the place is totally FUBAR we usually tip around 20% on average.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

an associate who studies and reports on bad stuff around the world called... "this is going to get a lot worse. most folks are saying just a few weeks... virus, gov't bailout, business' shut down, folks off work, shortages, political strife, stagflation."

hmm.. where's my book by Rawles?? Patriots? i bought a case of them one time. surely someone returned one of them.

all those NY'ers with property down there came south to escape a health system that is overrun. They should have closed the borders everywhere weeks ago. Some smart fella's in NC (i think it was in NC) thought it would be a good idea to drop some trees on the roads to reduce traffic. Nobody was caught, but the DOT was called and fixed it right away. Cant say that that option isnt already the play for my area, but a little more mayhem might have to slow the response of the Gov to "fix" the roads.

I was listening to the ham bands last night. In Brasstown, NC, there is a “Folk School.” A gent from NY came to participate in folk dance demonstration that is like square dancing, and while performing, he touched several people’s hands and arms. He infected people from NC and from GA. I found an article about it in a small-town newspaper: http://nganews.com/pdf/ngn%2003-25-20%20Front%201.pdf

Administrator
    Early reports out of Europe, as well as some in the US, point to hydroxychloroquine + Z-Pac shows substantial success in treating the virus. Other sources are saying it doesn't work. It will be interesting to see what the upshot of this treatment and others (i.e. HIV drugs) will be. Both sides reports are anecdotal but tests are underway to see if a therapeutic can be found that actually is effective.

In the meantime, I'm off to the pharmacy tomorrow morning during "senior" shopping hour to pick up some meds that I can't get delivered. I honestly hate to go anywhere but .....

Blog Entries
    My life.
    IMG_5920.jpg
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Blog Entries
    On a side note. Guess my avatar is good to go lmao.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Administrator
    I was thinking about pulling one out for my Publix trip this morning😂