JRH Products
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    agree tarheelsman71...in fact, I just found this today.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb...ing-infections

from the article:
    Jonathan Yu, a doctor at a university hospital in Wuhan, is on the front lines, testing patients for the coronavirus. Accurately spotting the virus isnt easy and can take several attempts, he said. A patient may be found as negative for the first or second test, and then found to be positive the third time, said Yu. It is like fishing in a pond: You did not catch a fish once, but that does not mean the pond does not have fish.

Another doctor in the city who declined to be identified said her hospital was facing shortages of testing kits to confirm that people have the disease, as well as lacking in spare beds and respirators for patients.

Two points...
    1. In a country of what, a billion people, they don't have enough beds or respirators for a couple thousand? (remember if they are telling the truth, not all patients are critical)

2. look at the charts in the link. Bloomberg is reporting almost 25,000 have caught or suspected to have caught the virus in China. Hmm....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Blog Entries
    Everything starts in china.
    Even the book world war Z.
    Just saying.
    I wished they'd locked wuhan down sooner along with travel bans.
    Hey Petunia...you dropped your man pad!

Manufacturer of Hater-Aide Mannlicher's Avatar
    We are all gonna DiE!

The sheep are awakening. That doesn't mean the "Woke" ones are but many are.
    Added more N99 masks to the stock. They were $43 for qty of 20.
    Looked today. Prices are $139 or $149 for the same box.

The prudent man sees trouble coming and does not hide, He prepares himself to protect his family.

Administrator
    I have a box of masks if the need arises and I didn't pay more than what retail value was (bought them last year), not an inflated panic-price!

Administrator

Blog Entries
    As of this morning, the US has 11 cases. The total global cases are at 17,488 with 362 deaths and 523 recovered...but with 2,298 (13%) in critical condition.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Just based on the number of chinese and foreigners in China on Youtube/instagram with videos saying it is MUCH worse then the gov is saying tells me that this is gonna be worser than we are lead to believe. 11 outside in the US at present, but probably wont know a true number till next week when people start to show signs. This time next week our numbers will either be drastically different or show us that we are probably a lot safer.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3h...cZsku3weKAaRkU

Interesting video explaining that the chinese numbers are radically different for a number of reason. Crematoriums have been operating 24 hours a day. The Johns Hopkins pandemic model for this predicted 58000 infected in China because of the R0 being close to 4. Great informative video. Also goes into why this is more dangerous that the Flu.
    Last edited by tarheelsman71; 02-03-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Lancet had an article the other day that showed their model to be 70,000 based on a R-zero of 3-4. They also said the peak in China will be about 3 months with other countries following with their peak 2 or so weeks following China.

Models are only as good as the dat fed into the computer. Bad data = bad model

NO 10-289!

article i read this morning was talking about how he was in wuhan got infected 2 months ago and cured himself with hot whiskey and hot honey. But the most important part of that was that he got it 2 months ago. Something I would read on babylonbee or some satirical site.

Edit:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/03/uk-tea...sky-and-honey/