JRH Products
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    I can stay happily quarantined here for a couple of months if need be, and if I run out of anything I can get it delivered and left outside my door. Since I'm retired, money isn't an issue if staying home becomes necessary. The whole situation is very concerning! Had to take my husband to urgent care this morning (the place is full of sick people!) and then to Walmart to pick up his RX, where the customer in front of me was sneezing like crazy (how long can I hold my breath?).

So...and this is just a thought...but I have created a wish list on Amazon. A couple of them actually. If the shiznet hits the fan, I have things listed that if they can deliver it then I will get it and if not I will dip into my stores of stuff in the "bunker". If the SHTF then I am pretty sure a $500 bill worth of Toilet paper and other essentials will be a good thing that I would have spent money on eventually anyway. Kind of all depends of course if I head to the "Knob" as I call our BOL or not. But aint a bad idea. Just have it ready on amazon, and since we all seem to have our finger on the pulse of what is happening we would be ahead of the game when it comes to knowing "when" to pull the trigger. If it gets delivered, it would just be gravy on top to the stores we already have.

In Georgia-

https://www.ajc.com/news/close-200-g...VLPD6A2EvRO3I/

Cause I trust 200 weak willed %astards to truly self quarantine....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    I'm thinking not, LD3. I'm waiting for social tensions to be on the rise as more people return from China and more people already here wanting to avoid the first group. Definitely not a good time for being a door-to-door solicitor. Ring can answer my doorbell...

No kidding about NOT TRUSTING.
    Those .GOV employees we brought back from China and quarantined at March AFB.
    Think it was March AFB.
    They caught 4 separately sneaking into town.
    Yep, Trust them .GOV employees. They're true blue. Hahahaha! NOPE!

BTW, all the movies about ZOMBIES,,,,,,,,,
    The disease spreaders here should be called ....... are you ready for it??????
    INFECTONS

i think that's a great description.
    Last edited by prc-104; 02-12-2020 at 10:27 PM.

I think they have 13 former bases set as quarantine centers but March and miramar are the two that have infected people I think so far. China must have realized that everyone knew that their numbers were BS, because last night the numbers SPIKED. Almost 15k infected yesterday alone and almost 200 deaths. Goes with the videos leaked out a little better. I watched a video of people being welded into their apartments by the gov. Pretty sure those people will die when they cant get out of their apartment.
    Last edited by tarheelsman71; 02-13-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Hong Kong’s Largest Mall Owner Cuts Rents Up To 50%
    February 12, 2020

Commenting on the regional impact of the Covid-2019 epidemic, Morgan Stanley writes that Hong Kong’s tourism, trade and domestic consumption could be significantly affected, further aggravating the technical recession the financial hub found itself going into 2020.

Stuff's starting to creep out about what's happening.

RUMOR. China 3,620,000 dead, 50 million+ infected.
    Could explain why China is going full STALIN with their people.

Of course, we won't hear the straight shiite until much much later.

Numbers like those rumored ones do make ya go "HMMMM? WTF? Over"
    Last edited by prc-104; 02-13-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    prc-104

Where did you get that RUMOR? I would not doubt that number the way govs like to keep things like this quiet....
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We may have mentioned something like this happening, but it may not be the actual virus that gives us a punch...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...economy-impact
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

self quarantine?

an associate, that some others on here know, was a school teacher... about 25 to 30 years ago...
    on the first day of school one year, associate and 3 students were shown on large picture of newspaper..
    associate got a phone call several days later, anonymously saying.. the student on the side of the picture is hiv + (or aids) and teacher you should know this...so be careful.

in a round about fashion associate got to talk to mother, who confirmed she was aids also.

mother did not want anyone to know as mother thought that it would affect the way other students and administrators talked and acted around student...

mother had no plans to ever tell anyone at the school.
    once the info was out... associate was able to be careful around student and taught other students to be careful around each other...

self quarantine.... ain't gonna work.

rr
    Last edited by rockriver; 02-13-2020 at 05:44 PM.