Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Global cases-20,695
    Critical cases-2790 (13%)
    Deaths-427
    Recovered-730
    USA-11

But Aisian countries have added a few new cases.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Couple of things: Man that died in phillipines had avian flu in his system. A man from germany is recovered from CV and after he is symptom free, his saliva is still carrying the infection.

Edit: (again) SInce I was the last post I just thought I would update my own post instead of adding another. Beijing passenger from maryland.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus..._china_1_hour/

Sad that there really isnt a good quarantine taking place.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-over-21426098

Numbers in China are BS. If the sky is filled with smoke from crematoriums running 24 hours a day then their numbers are a lie. Population control, or purge. Or under the guise of a pandemic removing the dissidents that were swooped up in the hong kong protests.

Lack of a solid quarantine by the world, when all the infectious disease professionals are screaming for it, tell me that this could be (Please adjust your tin foil hat) a NWO/Bilderberg type population reset. Just saying. When it comes out that this is some engineered bio virus...then we will know what we dont know.
    Last edited by tarheelsman71; 02-04-2020 at 11:11 AM.

It's concerning to a degree.
    MSM is sooo quiet about it.
    OTOH, if china as lobbed a nuke toward NYC, MSM would be quiet about that as well.
    IMHO,Condition yellow is a requirement.

So, 12 in the US now. Havent heard too much about the couple in chicago. on the 21st of January the first case in the US hit Washington state. So with 15 days, of being infected the person should be showing signs of recovery or die. That also means that if that person infected anyone else they should be showing signs of infection anytime now. Lets hope for no more in washington.

Edit: and the german guy that infected his whole family actually shows symptoms of the virus, while the wife and 2 kids have the virus, but show no symptoms. Like HIV or Herpes....People may not even know they have it for years. Creepy.
    Last edited by tarheelsman71; 02-06-2020 at 11:43 AM. Reason: more info...

Continued vigilance.

Eat right, exercise. Avoid crowds where possible.

Cautious concern is warranted, crazy paranoia is not. Had a customer freaking out last week when he ordered a Flir Breach that "global shipping would shut down next week for good." I told him straight up that was totally ridiculous and to take a breath.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

I'm sure you'll see more of that.
    Cautious Vigilance is indeed the word of the day.
    Still watching that gosh-darned exponential curve thing..... with a sense of humor,,,,,at least so far.

forgot to mention, back when anthrax was big, I had people who knew me go off insisting I find them a gas mask "immediately".
    It truly became extremely tiresome.
    Last edited by prc-104; 02-08-2020 at 12:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    I love these phrases...Continued Vigilance or Cautious Vigilance. Either is well said...

I have had several patients and staff come to me. I have told them that it is something to take seriously and continue to watch, HOWEVER it is not time to panic. The cases here in the US are "reported" to be 12 with no reported deaths. When or if we see that number start climbing, then we need to be more concerned. Until then carry-on. I usually finish with, however...I am not taking a boat, train or plane to Asia...and they usually settle down.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

So Airborne now. Incubation period of 24 days. Essentially "We F'd" in terms of containment. Lysol cocktails and a lot of 3M masks in my future. Heck I could be a carrier. My company was at IBS in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago and everyone of those people could be infected and not know it. 4 people in Charlotte are under "Self-Quarantine", which means I am sure those people didnt stop by the store on the way home, or go get a latte...just cause, or take one last cussing goat yoga class cuz you will be missing out for 2 weeks. Sure hope this burns itself out soon. Vigilance and Willpower will be the words of the day...Everyday.

Quarantine. It's always been the only real answer to any serious biological warfare or viral type scenario.

No one likes to hear that cause they would rather think they can go about their lives as normal maybe occasionally with a little paper mask on their face.

Save up those vacation days. don't waste them at mickey's gay pride palace (disneyland), make sure you have emergency funds so missing 2 weeks of work isn't the end of the world.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Blog Entries
    If this is true, how many people have been flying in and out of the UK in the last 3 weeks?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-facing-...091522292.html

NO 10-289!